Its SPRING! I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a refreshingly delicious cocktail! With all the blackberries we’ve been seeing and buying at the market, I decided I’d share with you the black berry version of the every delightfully refreshing mojito.
- 5 blackberries – more for garnish
- 1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 2 oz. white rum
- 2 oz. club soda
- 1 cup ice
- lime wedges for garnish
- Combine blackberries, lime juice, sugar and mint leaves into glass. Muddle the ingredients together. Muddling releases the oils from the mint and breaks down the blueberries into a juice form.
- Mix in rum, club soda, ice.
- Blackberries, lime, and mint (optional garnish)
Like it? Pin it!