Hello to all our crafty sisters (and brothers)! Welcome to the Caffeinated Crafters link party #18! We love all of the great projects you all have been linking up with us each week… you guys are seriously talented. Last week we say a bunch of great fall crafts, including these awesome wreaths:
How great is this Glittered Leaf Wreath from Allison of 235 Designs? Ugh, I am in love!
Or the Spooky Halloween Wreath from Lindsay of Frenchie Wraps? Check out her witch bird in her pine cone nest, so awesome.
This houndstooth Halloween Wreath from Marie of Blooming Homestead is fab!Â I love the classy fall look!
Try this simple DIY Fall Wreath from Sherri of Luv A Bargain. It’s a classic.
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes whatever you make we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Please link back to this post at the bottom of your project post, or in your “link parties” list on your site
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
[inlinkz_linkup id=451068 mode=1]