As the Halloween season winds down, we’re turning our attention to all things fall and Thanksgiving. Some great decor ideas were linked up last week (along with TONS of great Halloween ideas – go check them out!) It’s never easy to choose our favorites but this week we chose some really simple projects that don’t look simple at all!
This awesome outdoor fall decor from FrugElegance is right up our alley. Beautiful decor doesn’t have to be complicated. This fall centerpiece from With a Blast is a perfect example of that – every day items come together to make something really special.We love pallet art with a message and this Thankful Wood Art from Blooming Homestead is absolutely gorgeous, don’t you think?If you are featured, don’t forget to grab the button.
Features and other favorites are pinned to our group board so be sure you are following along!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Link Party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=460707 mode=1]