Hello friends and welcome to our first link party of November. Fall is in full swing and the weather around the country appears to be following suit. I don’t know about your house, but the minute it starts to cool, its time to pull out the slow cooker and my soup recipes are making their way to our weekly dinners.
While looking through all the creative makes from last week’s link party, three posts jumped out as some great features for this week.How warm and delicious does this Easy Cajun Sausage Jambalaya from Play, Party and Pin look? I’m not going to lie, I kind of want a big bowl right now.This Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast from AttaGirlSays is begging to be eaten while snuggling up on the sofa watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.Last, but certainly not least, how warm and inviting down this Quick Italian Meatball Soup from With A Blast look? Delish!
Don’t forget, if you’re featured to grab the button.
Features and other favorites are pinned to our group board so be sure you are following along!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!