We've made it to the last Caffeinated Crafters Party of 2014!! I know that I can speak for all of us in saying how much we've enjoyed seeing everything you've linked up with us since we started this party. It has been a fantastic year of projects and we can't wait to see what you have to share with us in 2015!Our features for the final party of 2014 were picked by Abby of Albion Gould.
We had so many great projects to choose from for our final features of the year! I might have snuck in an extra or two. 😉
I love this Embroidery Hoop Christmas Decor from Delineate Your Dwelling. I really think that this can be left up all winter!How about this Nut and Herb Crusted Cheese Ball for New Year's Eve? This recipe from With a Blast is making my mouth water!
This Burlap Mitten Garland from love create celebrate will keep the fun in a cold and dark winter.
How gorgeous is this Ice Needles Table Runner from vein vidi vicky?? I'm in love!
Woods of Bell Trees will make you want pull out some milk paint after seeing her lovely Milk Painted Easel!
If you've been featured, don't forget to grab our button!
Follow our group board! We pin projects there throughout the week â€“ you wouldnâ€™t want to miss yours!
Link Party Rules
We'd love for you to link up your creative projects, crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes, whatever you make ¦ we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we'll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!
Link up projects each Tuesday with the Caffeinated Crafters. DIY, recipes, crafts, printables - if you made it, we wanna see it.
[inlinkz_linkup id=480313 mode=1]