Holy Cow, its October. Seriously, when did that happen? My little one is just at the age when he want to wear something specific for Halloween this year. Although we haven’t yet picked it out, we’re now on the mission to figure it out and make it awesome. The older one on the other hand keeps going back and forth and as much as I’d love to nail it down with her, I deep down know where she gets the indecisiveness from. DOH!!!
Now if the weather would just cool down here on the left coast our Fall would be all set. We’d snuggling up with you all with some thick socks and cup of joe and reading this week’s Caffeinated Crafters Link Party! We’ll have to settle for flip flops and iced coffee and some fabulous reading on this week’s link party.
It’s been another fun week around here. I love Typically Simple’s Sparkly Spider Web!
Blooming Homestead’s Handmade Teddy Bear Costume is absolutely adorable. Those ears!!
And, really. This Princess Anna Apron Costume from In the Next 30 Days is awesome!! Did I mention you don’t need to be able to sew to make it?!?
If you were featured, grab a button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipe) whatever you make – we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Please link back to this post at the bottom of your project post, or in your “link parties” list on your site
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
[inlinkz_linkup id=454358 mode=1]