There is nothing sweeter than a cute Bunny Footprint Craft hanging in your house leading up to Easter. Quick and Easy Easter Crafts For Kids.
This Easter Bunny Footprint Craft is a great keepsake of your little's ones' footprints for all the Easters to come.
Easter crafts are some of our favorite kid's crafts. If you and your kids love Easter crafts as much as we do, then after this, check out our other most popular Easter crafts including Easter Egg Flower Pots, Hoop String Easter Cross, Easy Easter Suncatcher, Paper Plate Bunny Craft, Bunny Crafts, and Easter Bunny Wreath.
Are you looking for an idea for fun footprint art? This Easter Bunny Footprint Craft is perfect! This is a fun and simple Easter craft that your child is going to love putting their feet into! We love this footprint art that is such a silly way to create the Easter Bunny!
Making a footprint bunny has become a sort of tradition in our house. The kids are always down for getting their feet a bit messy and we know that every "bunny" loves seeing this silly gift idea once we make them, too. We still make a lot of the other traditional bunny crafts that come along with this time of year, but these foot bunny rabbits really are at the top of my list.
If you're looking for a unique and silly craft idea for Easter fun, this Easter Bunny Footprint Craft is the best.
Easter Crafts For Kids
Since I'm known to my kids as a creative and craft mom, I'm always expected to come up with new and fun ideas. But I can say with certainty that this is one craft that they really don't mind doing over and over again.
While this Easter Craft is probably geared toward younger kids, the older ones won't hesitate to take off their socks and stick their feet right in. Just know that as your child's feet grow, the footprint bunny is going to grow right along with them!
I've even kept these throughout the year as a fun memory keepsake just to see how they've grown throughout the years. I'm amazed at how fast they grow and how their feet grow each year, too.
Simple Ways to Change up This Footprint Bunny Craft
While the directions for this craft are simple, there are a few things that you can do to change up the craft.
Even though we all know that the bottom of a bunny's feet is pink, give the kids the option to use a different color if they want. This can be a fun way to talk about various colors as well.
You can also have the kids color in their bunnies and practice their cutting skills, too. There are so many fun fine motor activities that your child can be working on with this bunny craft!
Make certain to check out this super adorable Easter Bunny footprint craft. It's the perfect way to "hop" into Easter fun!
Check out our 101+ Animal Crafts too!
Supplies Needed For Bunny Footprints
- 8 ½ x 11” piece of green cardstock
- 8 ½ x 11” piece of white cardstock
- Black sharpie marker
- Elmer’s School Glue
- Light pink acrylic paint
- Wide craft paintbrush
- Large light pink craft pom pom
How to Make A Bunny Footprint
Draw a large oval shape on approximately ⅔ of the white cardstock.
Cut out the oval using your scissors.
Add glue to the back of the oval.
Make sure to cover the entire back of the oval with glue
Glue the oval longways to the middle of the green cardstock.
Paint the bottom of your little one’s foot and toes with the light pink paint
Press their footprint onto the remaining white cardstock.
Allow enough time for the paint to dry on the footprints.
Cut out each of the footprints.
Add glue to the back of each footprint.
Glue each footprint to the bottom of the oval shape.
Place a small amount of glue on the top middle of the oval.
Add a small pink pom pom to the glue to create a tail.
Cut small rounded bunny-shaped ears from the remaining scraps of the white cardstock.
Cut two ears out.
Add glue to the bottom section of the ears.
Glue them to the left and right top sides of the oval shape.
Once the glue dries, you have the cutest Easter Bunny Footprint Craft.
Check out these other Bunny Activities!
Other Easter Printables You'll Love
- EASTER BINGO PRINTABLE
- HOW TO DRAW A CUTE BUNNY
- YOU’VE BEEN EGGED PRINTABLE
- FREE PRINTABLE EASTER SCAVENGER HUNT
- FREE EASTER WORD SCRAMBLE PRINTABLE
- PRINTABLE HAPPY EASTER COLORING PAGES
- Draw a large oval shape on approximately ⅔ of the white cardstock.
- Cut out the oval using your scissors.
- Add glue to the back of the oval.
- Make sure to cover the entire back of the oval with glue
- Glue the oval longways to the middle of the green cardstock.
- Paint the bottom of your little one’s foot and toes with the light pink
- Press their footprint onto the remaining white cardstock.
- Allow enough time for the paint to dry on the footprints.
- Cut out each of the footprints.
- Add glue to the back of each footprint.
- Glue each footprint to the bottom of the oval shape.
- Place a small amount of glue to the top middle of the oval.
- Add a small pink pom pom to the glue to create a tail.
- Cut small rounded bunny shaped ears from the remaining scraps of the
- Cut two ears out.
- Add glue to the bottom section of the ears.
- Glue them to the left and right top side of the oval shape.
- Once the glue dries, you have a the cutest Easter Bunny Footprint Craft.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!