Every year I tell myself leading into the holidays, that this year I will stay organized. Because if you’re organized, you will get everything on your list, you won’t have to make multiple trips which will lead to spending more time doing the fun stuff. RIGHT!!!! Every year with less than a week till Christmas I find myself in the same boat. Running around town for this or for that and oh shoot I forgot this and that. And that my friends is just the holiday related items!!! What inevitably tends to happen is in all the holiday chaos is, (usually right after dinner or some time you have warm cozy belly and don’t want to go out) we run completely out of some home essentials — usually diapers or wipes. Doh! Which usually means the hubs and I are off to our neighborhood CVS (fuss-free) to pick up some Pampers related product (Diapers or wipes) disturbing out warm cozy bellies!I heart that they are open late How much do you love swaddlers? I also love that they now come in larger sizes. This year I decided to put together some quick tips to make sure you’re not in the middle of a warm and cozy eggnog drink and then out into the cold grabbing some wipes for a baby blowout.
Make a list
- Make a list of family/friends/coworkers you intent on buying presents and your thoughts on what to get each one and important, where you think you can buy it. If you see a trend of 5 gifts from the same shop, then you can take your list with you to the shop and make sure you don’t forget anything.
- Make a list of holiday parties and what you’re bringing to each. Host/Hostess Gifts, White Elephant Gifts, Appetizers, Wine, Gingerbread house, etc.
- Do you bake for the holidays? Make a list! Make a list of all the goodies you’re planning on making and then list all the ingredients in each.
- Weekly supplies – whether its groceries or Pampers, make sure you’re not forgetting your weekly supplies on the lists.
- Lastly, but most important step – Take Inventory – This is what gets me every time. Whether you’re checking things off the list, or making sure you have enough cinnamon in the pantry (or wipes), make sure you take inventory of what you have and what you need.
Although, I appreciate the convenience of CVS and the fact they have all the Pampers whenever we need them,I hope these quick tips will help to make sure you’re not caught in the cold when you could be home enjoying a warm cup of hot cocoa!
CVS and Pampers want to make sure your inventory of Diapers and wipes are fully stocked this season and giving away a package of Pampers and a package of wipes to one of Diapers-n-Heels lucky readers. Whoop Whoop!
Enter Here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.