We have 9 of our absolute favorite Fall Soup Recipes for you. Crockpot soups, Instant Pot Soups, Chilis and more. Great Soups for the warm and cozy months.
We hope you enjoy these absolutely delicious Fall Soup Recipes. Which one are you going to make first?
Hello my friends and welcome to this week’s Handmade Hangout. We had our first real touch of Fall earlier this week and although it supposed to go back up to the 90’s this weekend, I’m holding out hope for a little chill in the air and a great soup recipe in the crockpot. This week there were some fabulous projects and recipes, but I’m featuring these nine soup recipes.
9 Fall Soup Recipes
- Chipotle Pumpkin Turkey Chili – The Foodie and the Fix
- Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – Sweet C’s Design
- Easy Spicy Pumpkin Soup – A Mitten Full of Savings
- Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Soup – A Mom’s Take
- Zesty Chicken and Rice Soup – Just Us Four
- Easy Instant Pot Minestrone Soup – The Typical Mom
- Curried Broccoli Cheese Soup – Girl Raised in the South
- Sweet Potato and Yukon Gold Soup – A Worthey Read
- Easy French Onion Soup – Walking on Sunshine
Thank you all for your Submissions! Looking forward to seeing what you have for us this week! Don’t forget, if you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below and display it!
ME –> Alli from Made with HAPPY
Allison from A Glimpse Inside
Becca from From Gardners to Bergers
Heather from Twin Dragonfly Designs
Kim from Too Much Time on My Hands
Valerie from Occasionally Crafty