Get your Summer BBQ started with these delicious and Easy Summer Appetizers. Loads of delicious Summer finger foods from the gill and for warm weather.
The warm weather is upon us and we are looking for some easy Summer appetizers to have at our next pool party.
Summer is all about backyard BBQ’s, cookouts and picnics. We are all about grilled corn, green tomatoes, and grilled shrimp for Summer dinners.
We are always looking for some great finger foods that are easy to throw together and something that everyone will love.
These Summer appetizers are some of our all time favorites and great on the grill.
These cheeseburger meatballs are our favorite cocktail meatball recipes. Serve these mini burgers at your Superbowl party or Summer BBQ.
Well HELLO SUMMER! Oh man, I can’t even express how excited we are for Summer. Lazy mornings, the beach, and BBQs. Three of my favorite things.
These loaded tater tot nachos recipe is the perfect Summer appetizer. Whether you are camping or at home having a Summer BBQ. These totchos recipe loaded with all the fixings are a all things Summer
These sweet and salty glazed sausage and pineapple appetizers are the perfect Summer appetizer. They are easy to make and quite delicious.
Tater tot appetizers are one of my favorite party food ideas. They are easy to make and filling for when you are looking to serve hearty Summer appetizers.
Summer entertaining made that much sweeter with these delicious watermelon feta basil salad on a stick appetizers. The perfect picnic food idea.
Al Pastor Chicken Kabob Bites. Mexican Marinaded Chicken. Al Pastor is a typical Mexican pork dish, but our spin is the marinade on chicken.
These can be full kabobs or turned into small bite size summer appetizer. Either way, they are just perfect grilled appetizer.
Looking for a vegetable appetizer to bring to your next party, then we have you covered with this recipe grilled brussel sprouts.
BEST SUMMER APPETIZERS
Carne asada potato skins are a spin on a San Diego favorite recipe of Carne Asada fries. They are just as delicious and easier appetizer to serve at your next BBQ.
This is a bite that is full of all kinds of deliciousness. If you have never roasted grapes before, then stop what you are doing and do it. This recipe is the full of of fresh herbs and a perfect Summer appetizer recipe.
A family favorite for us. Serve it with some pita chips or vegetables. This simple recipe is so easy to make at home and more tasty.
There is something so delicious about stuffed mushrooms. They are small but pack a delicious bite. These
These bites are just what Summer needs. They are a healthier option of tater tot with the delicious bite of Summer zucchini. Paired with the slight kick of the siracha aoili and you have yourself a Summer party treat.
Simple and delicious ingredients to make these Campfire Nachos for your next camping trip or backyard BBQ. Load your cast iron skillet tortilla chips and all the fixins. Topped with sour cream, fresh tomatoes and avocado and bam, you have a delicious Summer starter.
These cheesy butternut squash risotto balls are delicious summer veggies rolled into melted goodness balls. They are great finger foods at your next Summer celebration.
THE BEST FRUIT SALSA BY LIVE LOVE TEXAS
Looking for the best fruit salsa recipe ever? You’ve found it! This easy to make recipe is great on tacos, chips, and a great tropical fruit salsa for fish! We love all kinds of pineapple salsas and this is one we keep coming back for.
KETO DEVILED EGGS RECIPE – KETOBASICAF
There is something fun and delicious about serving deviled eggs during the Summer. They can be topped with all kinds of deliciousness and these ones from KetoBasicAF are our go-to recipe.
Some Summer Drinks You Might Enjoy
- With just a few simple ingredients, this red white and blue sangria is great to serve for any patriotic holiday. We also have a simple non-alcoholic version.
- Our fun shark bite drink looks like the sharks are swimming around after taking a bite of something tasty. Hence the name shark bite drink.
- Chocolate twist on the Cuban cocktail. This chocolate mojito cocktail recipe is a fun variation on the classic mojito for a refreshing summer cocktail.
- This Raspberry Prosecco Cocktail make the Summer days that much sweeter and holiday celebrations HAPPIER! It is a delicious and refreshing drink.
- This is the best and most delicious 3 Ingredient margarita. Simple margarita ingredients to create a one of kind DIY margarita using what you have already.
- Green Apple Sangria is the perfect beverage that will refresh you! Made with Chardonnay, Green Apples, and a secret ingredient, this Green Apple Sangria is the perfect summer treat!
- This Rum Grapefruit Cocktails is super delicious and perfect anytime of year. I have a confession! I am obsessed with grapefruit cocktails.
- Whether or not you are able to enjoy with your feet in the sand, this Tropical Pink Sangria is a perfect Summer cocktail.
- Its time to spice things up with this Spicy Watermelon Margarita. The balance of spicy and watermelon is sure to make a splash at your next pool party.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!