We, like many of you, are gearing up for Spring Break in a few weeks! We’re excited to be heading out on vacation up to the North West. While we have been eagerly planning our adventure from things to explore and places to see, it occurred to me that we may need to do a little shopping before our trip to make sure we have the kids covered.
I went into Osh Kosh and can I just tell you, I was able to outfit both kids with such cute clothes for our trip!They have the most adorable looks for Easter.And their T’s… I can’t you guys. I mean, so cute right?
Jeans in all colors and fits. I love how they are able to cover so many different styles for kids all in one place!
There are a few different things to consider when packing for the kids for Spring Break and so I figured I’d share as a little reminder. (Us parents have to stick together and who couldn’t use some reminders every once in a while?)
- Spring weather can be all over the place. Even in Southern California there are days when its warm and the kids will want to be in shorts, but then there are days when its chilly and they should be in pants and jackets. Make sure to check out your destination and plan accordingly.
- Even when traveling to warmer climates, don’t forget layers. Even if you’re headed to the snow. Spring skiing can vary from blizzard to short sleeves and ski pants.
- Swimsuits. Don’t forget to pack a suit. Its not Spring Break unless you get in the water somewhere! 🙂 Its also a great time to shop for new suits with new sizes. If your kids are anything like mine, we’re not only grown out of the suits from last summer, but they beat up all their suits to where I have to throw them out at the end of Summer! (Umm, how cute are those boys rainbow trunks??)
- Last tip that has served us well when traveling is to have all the clothes color coordinate. I love to bring shirts that match or coordinate with most if not all the shorts and pants. Makes life for the kids and the parents so much easier if they can pull something out and not have to dig around to find something that works.
Simple but helpful tips when packing this Spring Break and then you’ll have some HAPPY stylish kids.
Osh Kosh is having a great Spring Sale going on right now through March 19th. You can find the coupon here, or if you’re going to redeem online, make sure to use “Spring16”. You can find the nearest Osh Kosh to you HERE.
***Giveaway is closed – Congratulations Beverly for winning ***
We’re giving away a $50 gift card to one lucky Made with HAPPY reader. Simply comment below about your plans this Spring Break and we’ll pick one lucky winner after Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST!
OTHER KIDS FASHION POST YOU MAY ENJOY
- BACK TO SCHOOL FASHION FOR EVERY KID, EVERY ADVENTURE
- GAP KIDS – GAP BABY – BIG SALE
- 2015 SPRING TRENDS FOR GIRLS
- 15+ RAIN BOOTS FOR KIDS
- OUR NEW FAV BACK TO SCHOOL SNEAKS
- FRIDAY FINDS: RADIANT ORCHID GIRLS FASHION