Is there really anything better on a hot muggy day than getting your bathing suit on and running through the sprinklers all afternoon? Well maybe laying in the wet grass with a popsicle after a fun afternoon of sprinkler shenanigans is equally as fun!
Summer has taken hold of us here in the South West and we are embracing it. While walking through the grocery store the other day, I noticed all kinds of fun sprinkler items that all looked like hours of happiness. I gave in and bought one … okay maybe it was because it looked like a rainbow, but in any case wouldn’t you know it, we get it home, blow it up, plug the hose in and the damn thing won’t stay up. FAIL!!! I always go back, to why not spend the same or less and make it yourself for things like this!
Which leads me to these five DIY Sprinkler FUN I’ve found around the internet!
Starting from the top left going clockwise:
* How to make a sprinkler out of pop bottle by Simply Rebekah
* Tunnel-of-Fun Water Sprinkler by Lowes Creative Ideas
* The Deluxe Car Wash by Leslie Garisto Pfaff on Spoonful
* Kids Car Wash Sprinkler by Lowes Creative Ideas
* Bike Wash by The Happy Family Movement
You think you’re up for making your own sprinkler fun this summer? Which one are you going to try?