Fall is HERE!! Fall recipes, crafts, DIYs, scents, fashion–basically everything fall–is my favorite!!! I’ve scoured the Internet once again to bring you the best in Fall DIY home decor. From pumpkins, to Halloween, to frames and banners, here are my top 15 favorite DIY home decor projects:
15 DIY Fall Decor Projects
1. Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins – A Night Owl Blog
6. Painted Pumpkins – Simple As That Blog
7. Acorn Picture Frame – Better Homes and Garden
8. Fall-Inspired Chalkboard – Nest of Posies
9. Spiced Candles – Little House Living
10. Fall Inspired Kitchen – The Sunny Side Up Blog
11. More Painted Pumpkins – Fare Goods12. Pressed Leaf – Better Homes and Gardens
13. Happy Fall Sign
14. Halloween Wine Bottles – Lombardo Lagniappe
15. Leaf Bowl – Made with HAPPY
Fall is such a fun and festive time of year. What kind of Fall DIY Crafts are you planning on making?
Other Kids Crafts and DIY Projects You Might Enjoy
- We have 101+ Free Printables for Kids– We have printables for all the different seasons and fun word searches and puzzles too.
- These 15+ Fun Lego Crafts are some great DIY Lego crafts that are fun for the whole family. Grab some lego bricks and let their creativity run wild.
- This modern popsicle stick shelf can be great way to add some dimension and pops of color to your wall.
- Here is a fun list of 15+ kids crafts and activities for your bored kids!
- Our kids favorite is our Rainbow Popcorn.
- Another favorite of our kids is our DIY TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE NUNCHUCKS.