Hi friends and HAPPY day to you! I am so excited to be kicking off our first LIVE tutorial in a series we are calling Make it Monday. We will be streaming live on Facebook every Monday at 1:00 PM PST and sharing a tutorial. It could be crafts, gardening, home DIY projects, food, cocktails, or anything else that is Made with HAPPY! This week, we shared a fun tutorial on
How to Make a Fairy Garden
- Bucket, bowl or wide mouth pot – Like this one
- Rocks or floral marbles
- Floral decorations (birds, butterflies, mushrooms, etc.)
- Start by making sure there are holes in the bottom of your bowl. If there are no holes, then use a drill and drill two small holes.
- Next, fill the bucket with soil. Leave some room on the top for the garden decorations. You never want to fill to the very top so that your water doesn’t overflow from the top.
- Plant the flowers around the bucket. I love the idea of a slightly larger one in the back and then flowers around the that, but really it is however the kids want to make it.
- Next have the kids place all their decorations around the bucket.
- Last step is to add the rocks or marbles around the flowers and decoration.