Is it just me or is time just FLYING by these days. It seems like just yesterday it was Halloween and now we’re just a week away from Thanksgiving. Oye! In hopes of squeezing out every last minute of the fall decorations that I love so much, I made this super cute bowl that just screams FALL. Maybe because its made solely of LEAVES!!! I KNOW… CUTE HUH???This is a great activity for the kids! Here is how you make the DIY leaf bowl
Do not miss our 15+ CRAFTS AND ACTIVITIES FOR BORED KIDS for other fun crafts like this one!
Leaf Bowl DIY Supplies:
- Leaves (fun for the kids to collect)
- A Balloon
- White Glue or Modpodge
- A sponge paint brush
- Blow up the balloon.
- If needed, use the scissors to cut the leaves off any branches that you’ve collected.
- Mix equal part water and glue in a bowl or use Mod Podge solution.
- Using the sponge paint brush, apply the glue solution to the balloon.
- Then add each leave and liberally apply the glue on top of the leaf to hold it down.
- Continue around the bottom of the balloon till you have the whole bottom covered.
- Let it dry for 24-48 hours. Pop the balloon and Vioala – You have yourself a great leaf bowl.
Some of our other Fall Favorites!