Hi friends and welcome to the second day of our Holiday Made Simple Blog Hop Series. In case you missed yesterday's post, I shared a delicious appetizers recipe for Bacon Wrapped Dates. Today we're turning to drinks. So you know what that means... its
And my friends and I are sharing some delicious drinks.
On Made with HAPPY, we're sharing our adult version of Holiday Hot Chocolate! I know, could it look any more delicious? Well my friends it was not only pretty to look at, it was so tasty that you and your guest are going to want to cozy up next to the fire all visit long! Added bonus... its so simple to make!
- Your Favorite Hot Chocolate - Instant
- Agavero Liquor
- Whip Cream
- Crushed Peppermint
- Shaved Chocolate + Candy Cane (optional)
- Dip the rim of your glass in whipped cream and then into the crushed peppermint.
- Make your hot chocolate per the directions.
- Add 2 oz. shot of Agavero.
- Float a layer of whipped cream on the top of your adult hot chocolate.
- Add chocolate shavings and your candy cane.
Oh so good! Happy Hour never felts so sweet and delicious!
Some of my friends that are joining in the Holidays Made Simple Blog HopCori @ Let's Eat Grandpa + Sara @ Major Hoff Takes a Wife + Stephanie @ Crafting in the Rain
Jessica @ Chaos and Love + April @ illistyle + Kelly @ Eclectic Momsense
Alli @ Made with Happy + Melanie @ Artzy Creations + Tracey @ Let's Go junking
Here are a few other drinks to help make your Holiday Simple. Definitely check them out.
[inlinkz_linkup id=472861 mode=1]