Have we mentioned FALL is my favorite season? tehhehehe
There are many reasons why I love Fall... the smells, tastes, fashion, makeup, colors, leaves, weather, etc. Another favorite thing this season is entertaining family and friends. Whether its a pumpkin carving party or having my BFF over to watch a movie, I love how the cool weather brings us together to enjoy an adult beverage. It is so fun finding recipes for drinks within each season and you guessed it, Fall happens to be my favorite season for drinks too! There are just so many yummy possibilities from pumpkin to apple to beer to caramel to hot chocolate UGH, I'm drooling already. Here are 20 of some of my favorites around the web I can't wait to try out.
Fall Cocktail Recipes
1. Apple Cider MargaritaMargaritas are my FAVE all year round. Find this festive one here on Cardstore.com.
2. Rosemary Maple Bourbon SourI found this unique gem on Country Living.
3. Spiked Apple Cider Floats
YESSSS. Oh Food Plus Words, you got me!
4. Vanilla, Pear, & Vodka Cocktail
Anything vanilla is good in my book. Check out the recipe from Two Tarts.
5. Cranberry, Orange, and Apple White Wine SangriaSo. Many. Flavors. - via The Rising Spoon
6. Apple Cider MimosasBecause breakfast needs love, too. - via The Cookie Rookie
7. Spiced Apple SangriaOf course we had to mention our very own tried and true delicious festive sangria.
8. Pumpkin White Hot ChocolateThis one is alcohol free, but still looks delicious! Get the recipe here from Mostly Homemade Mom.
9. Cranberry Ginger CocktailCheck out all of this HAPPY.
10. Apple Cider Jello ShotsThese could be dangerous. - via Fireball Drinks
11. Pumpkin Pie ShootersA Night Owl has some really great fall recipes.
12. Mulled WineWINE, WINE, & MORE WINE. via Give Me Some Oven
13. Spiked Pumpkin Tea Spiced LatteIf you like Pumpkin Spiced Lattes you'll love this. - via A Night Owl Blog
14. Hot Buttered RumThis may be the definition of "cozy fall." - via Epicurious
15. Nutty Apple CocktailThe Slow Roasted Italian shared this great one!
16. Salted Caramel Hot ChocolateAnother non-alcoholic but still looks yummy! Check out the recipe. - via Cooking Classy
17. Apple Cider Bourbon Whiskey CocktailMy boyfriend would LOVE this one. - via Growing Up Gabel
18. Spiced Irish CoffeeCaffeine and booze all in one. - via The Spice Train
19. Cider Rum PunchWhat's a party without punch? - via Verses From My Kitchen
20. Red Nose PunchHere's another one. - via Saveur
21. Apple & Pumpkin Beer CocktailApple AND pumpkin shoved in this boozy drink. - via Cooking and Beer
YES! FALL IS HERE!