There is something deliciously Fall about this watermelon cranberry champagne cocktail. It's refreshing and great throughout the holidays.
There is something so festive about this watermelon cranberry champagne cocktail. It might become your go-to cocktail all year long.
It’s officially the holiday season my friends, and you know what that means. Lots of holiday entertaining! Yay! We love parties! While we are excited to share a number of fun and HAPPY ways to entertain over the next few months, we thought we'd start by sharing one of our favorite holiday cocktails that’s great for Thanksgiving or any holiday party.
Watermelon Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
We entertain a lot during the holidays, and one thing that I found is that offering up a signature cocktail or two really makes your guests feel special.
If you are anything like me, an open bar at a party always presents a tough decision: do I order wine? Do I go with vodka? Do I go sweet? Maybe sour? So many decisions! I love when there are one or two signature drinks offered because it takes the guesswork out.
These Cranberry Watermelon Champagne Cocktails are the perfect balance of sweet and sour. I know watermelon is typically a summer flavor, but I'm super excited that Tropicana just launched their premium Tropicana Watermelon drink, so now we can have watermelon ALL YEAR LONG! And let's get real, Tropicana's watermelon drink is great on its own, but is even tastier when used as a cocktail mixer! Whoop whoop!
What I like to do when presenting a signature cocktail, is to have a few already created for your guests to grab easily, but also to have a small card next to your drink station sharing how to make one themselves.
Here is what you need to make these delicious cocktails.
- Chilled Champagne - I like a little sweeter variety for this drink so you may want to go with an extra dry or prosecco sparkling wine
- 2 oz - Tropicana Watermelon Juice
- splash of cranberry juice (½ oz.)
- cranberries (fresh or frozen cranberries)
Pour the champagne flute with the watermelon and cranberry and then fill the glass with champagne when the guest is picking up the drink. I think it’s fun to float some cranberries in the glass or add them with a fun drink toothpick.
I don't know about you, but I will surely be serving these at our Thanksgiving celebration!
HAPPY HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS!
- 4 oz Champagne - I like a little sweeter variety for this drink so you may want to go with an extra dry or prosecco
- 2 oz - Watermelon Juice
- ½ oz - cranberry juice - splash
- cranberries for garnish
- Fill the champagne flute with the watermelon and cranberry
- Add the champagne when the guest is picking up the drink.
- I think it’s fun to float some cranberries in the glass or add them with a fun drink toothpick.
Other Cocktails you might enjoy
- FALL SANGRIA RECIPE: SPICED APPLE SANGRIA
- CRANBERRY APPLE MULE COCKTAIL
- RASPBERRY PROSECCO COCKTAIL
- RASPBERRY CHAMPAGNE JELLO SHOTS
- CARAMEL APPLE COCKTAIL
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!