Hi friends! We're so HAPPY to welcome you to another Caffeinated Crafters link up! Your projects continue to inspire us every week and we're so HAPPY you've chosen to link up. We, like all of you are in full FALL mode with some great HALLOWEEN Craft Ideas So much crafty goodness this week, but let's focus on the fun things you guys did to decorate for Halloween!
This Glitter Spider Hula Hoop from Crafting in the Rain may be the first spider, ever in the history of the world, that we like.
We also love the Blooming Homestead's Halloween Mantel Decor -- the black and white color palette is perfect for Halloween, but also glam and sophisticated at the same time.
And we are LOVING these Eyeball Melted Bead Suncatchers from Chica Circle -- so clever for your front door. Trick or treaters will love them!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week -- we look forward to seeing what craftiness and deliciousness and awesomeness you come up with for this week!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Link Party Rules
We'd love for you to link up your creative projects crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes, whatever you make we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Please link back to this post at the bottom of your project post, or in your "link parties" list on your site
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, weâ€™ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
[inlinkz_linkup id=456420 mode=1]