I’m so excited to share Day 2 of Project Home Office. If you would like to catch up to this point, you can read about Day 1 HERE
Basically up to this point I had take out the doors and cleared out the closet. As a temporary fix, I had set up my current desk in the closet till I was able to build out the desk and shelf I wanted in there.
Today, with BIG help from Diapers-n-Heels Grandpa (aka my Dad) we built out the desk and shelf portion of the project! BIG DAY.
All we did today…
* Once again cleared out the current desk and everything from the closet. (I left some blankets and junk up top temporarily
* Measured out size of desk and shelf
* Big trip to Home Depot to load up on supplies
* Measure and constructed support railing around bottom of the desk and shelf
* Cut and measured out both desk and shelf
* Cut circle holes in both desk and shelf for cords
Really successful Day 2, if I do say so myself!
Future plans include:
* Finish painting the walls inside closet
* Paint shelving
* Hang curtain or something to hide when not in use
* Bring in futon or something similar
The empty closet
DNH Grandpa measuring
My new favorite tool ever! Now if I could just think of other things that need holes drilled into them =)
Day 2 completed closet
Can’t wait to repaint and then start organizing. Have any organizing tips you’d like to share? Always looking for new ideas!