Good Morning My HAPPY Friends!
Oh my gosh, I’m so excited this morning my friends because breakfast has been taken to a whole new level with these breakfast stuffed peppers. I love breakfast and when I can fit all my favorites in one little food container, it makes me just a little giddy inside. I was testing out some other containers like avocados and while those are delicious, I found that I couldn’t get all the goods in there without taking all the avocado goodness out. Which then lead me to think about the stuffed peppers I was making for dinner and then ding ding ding… light bulb… Breakfast + Peppers = AWESOME!
Without further adieu, here is how you make HAPPY Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- 3 peppers
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage – cooked
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 cup cheese – shredded
- 1-2 chopped green onions (2 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper for taste
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees for
- Start by cutting the peppers in half and hollow each out removing seeds.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper into each half and then into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Brown your sausage in a pan along with the garlic. Set aside.
- Once you pull the baked pepper halves out, add a scoop of sausage to each pepper.
- Then a pinch of shredded cheese, and a pinch of chopped green onion.
- Lastly, crack and egg over the top of each pepper and then into the oven for another 15-20 minutes to where the eggs whites are fully cooked.
The savory garlic sausage, cheese, onion and egg inside a simple sweet pepper is so so good you guys!!! You may want to run out and make them for this weekend, and I encourage you to do that! Your family and or guest will be thank you for the best breakfast they’ve had all year!