These 20 Easy Super Bowl Appetizers will score big at any super bowl party. Put out easy finger food recipes that everyone will love.
Super Bowl parties are always a fun time, even if you’re not into who wins. There’s family, food, fun, and usually lots of laughter. Oh, and the commercials, cannot forget those.
My favorite parts is by far the food. I bet you could not tell by the title of this post, huh?
I love Super Bowl parties because they seem to offer a wider variety of foods and drinks to try while watching the game. Appetizers are by far my favorite things to munch on while watching the big game. I’ve rounded up 20 yummy recipes for apps that you can make to steal the show!
Easy Super Bowl Appetizers
Let’s start with the cheesy and easy super bowl appetizers:
- These Garlic Cheese Bombs from Spend With Pennies look SO. FREAKIN. GOOD.
- Chef in Training shared this yummy & easy Mac & Cheese Bites recipe!
- These Homemade Pretzel Bites from Two Peas and Their Pod would be the perfect snack with the delicious cheesy dip. paired with a beer!
- Okay, why were Bacon Fried Mozzarella Sticks not already a thing?! OMG!!
Now on to the meaty finger foods:
- These Cheeseburger Meatballs are perfect bite size burgers are a great and practical idea for any get together!
- These Air Fryer Chicken Wings from The Typical Mom are the best wing recipe. Whether its hot wings, buffalo wings or dry wings, these are one of the best I’ve had!
- Our very own Chicken Parmesan Bites are packed with guaranteed deliciousness!!
- What’s a Super Bowl party without wings? These Chipotle Maple Baked Wings are from American Heritage Cooking.
- These Chicken & Waffle Sliders from Food, Folks, & Fun are genius!
- Cooking and Beer has me craving roast beef right now thanks to these Roast Beef &Brie Sliders.
- Another of our own recipes from Made with Happy: Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. Yummmm 🙂
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels – because every party needs some type of rollup.
- I hope these Bacon Cheeseburger Balls from Betty Crocker are as good as they sound!
We can’t forget the spicy appetizers:
- These Buffalo Pickle Chips from Whitney Bond look way better than just plain old fried pickles.
- These Loaded Chicken Taco Cups from The Cookie Rookie look SO incredibly easy and good! Served in a tortilla chip cup or wonton, and you have yourself a party in a cup.
Oh and we have a couple yummy potato appetizers…
- What’s better than potato skins? Answer: Cajun Potato Skins.
- 16. These might be one of my favorites (not just because it’s Made with Happy) but just look at these Loaded Tater Tot Skewers served with ranch dipping.
- Loaded Tater Tot Nachos – Totchos from Made with HAPPY is all the potato goodness.
- 17. Oh yeah and we also have Philly Cheese Steak Potato Skins from Mom On Timeout.
And PIZZZAAAA finger food recipes:
- These Pizzadillas from Diethood look soooo good. And for any occasion!
Theses Pizza Tater Tot Skewers combine our two favorite Superbowl foods, Pizza and Tater Tots! They are cheesy and delicious. These will be killer, trust me….
Looking for a great dip? French Onion Dip, Artichoke Dip, cheese dip and this…
- This Loaded Baked Potato Dip from Made with Happy is what dip dreams are made of.
- Spoon for Bacon KILLED it with this Baby Bloomin’ Onions recipe. These will be a hit, for sure.
Last but not least, we’re getting festive with these deviled eggs!
- My Mommy Style made these Football Deviled Eggs and how stinkin’ cute are they!
Other Easy Super Bowl Appetizers you Might Enjoy
- Bloody Mary Bites – These are definitely popular with the 21 and older crowd. These bite size appetizers are just as delicious as your bloody mary during Sunday morning brunch. You may even feel a little buzzed after a few.
- Winning Super Bowl appetizer are stuffed jalapenos
- Cheesy Butternut Squash Risotto Balls – Butternut Squash Risotto Balls are a great way to add veggies to your Super Bowl spread. They are cheesy and gooey and no one will ever guess they are eating their veggies. Man, I you will want to save a few or six for yourself.
- Chickent Pot Pie Bites – This is another popular appetizer on our site. Chicken pot pie is such a comfort food. We were able to capture that warm comfort in a bite size. Okay, maybe a few bites.
- Grilled Brussel Sprout Appetizer– We’re taking these vegetables up a notch. Grilling brussel sprouts with a secrete marinade will blow your mind.
- Loaded Tots – Loaded Tater Tot Bites – There are all enticing flavors of a loaded baked potato but in a single bite. These tiny bites pack quite the punch with all their bacon and cheesy goodness.
- Cheddar Fried Ravioli – My favorite Super Bowl Appetizers are the ones that are semi-homemade. Quick, easy and elevates and already yummy food to a an extraordinary recipe. What I love about this recipe is that you can use your favorite ravioli flavor.
Planning a Super Bowl Party
Some other things to consider are the cocktails you will be serving. We have a number of incredible cocktails recipes for you pleasantly surprise your guest. Here are some cocktail recipes you could pair with your Easy Super Bowl Appetizers.
- 3 INGREDIENTS MARGARITAS – I literally have had people come up to me on the streets and tell me about how they had my three ingredient margarita and how much they enjoyed them. They may have also let me know how intoxicated they got from them too.
- BLACKBERRY MOJITO – I am obsessed with blackberries and this drink is so yummy that I may be sipping on them all game long
- RED, WHITE & BLUE SANGRIA – Is a fan favorite and may go nicely if the Patriots are in the Super Bowl.
- HAPPY NECTARINE SANGRIA – Having a pitcher of sangria is always a great idea. Many guest may not be into hard alcohol or beer. This gives them a delicious alternative.
- RUM GRAPEFRUIT COCKTAIL – Always a crowd pleaser. This is a smooth drink that is not sweet or sour, just right. Its the baby bear’s bed of cocktails.
- RASPBERRY CHAMPAGNE JELLO SHOTS – Now these are the shots you want to hand out. They are yummy and fun and always a party favorite.
- SPICY WATERMELON MARGARITA – If you are a spicy fan, then this is the cocktails for you.
- TROPICAL PINK SANGRIA – This is another delicious sangria that has a tropical twist. It will transport you from your Super Bowl party to the beach.
- CRANBERRY APPLE MULE COCKTAIL – A cranberry apple version of a traditional Moscow Mule. This cocktail is sweet and gingery and all kind of wonderful.
We hope you enjoy all these appetizer recipes. I would love to hear what dish you end up making and how the party goers liked it.