Outfit #1: Army Green Casual
This outfit is simple yet stylish and falls into this year’s trend of army green. The boyfriend style jeans go great with the fitted top and casual sandals. I kept the accessories black and white, as to not take away from the focus of the top.
- Steve Madden Women’s Donddi Sandals $20
- Topshop Racerback Crop Tank $14
- Iyu Design Sunglasses $32
- Women’s Marc Jacobs Baker Rose Gold Tone Watch $265
- Dorothy Perkins White Belted Tote Bag $44
- Miss Selfridge Kitty Vintage Boyfriend Jeans $49
Outfit #2: Black + Nude
This look is super simple. Basic black tank with khaki pants and white sneakers. The accessories make this outfit. With some subtle makeup in the rosey tone above, the hat, and the jewelry, your outfit is complete!
- Topshop Rhinestone Rings $14
- Chicwish Flowers Calling Crochet Smock Top $42
- Sureshot Chino Jogger Pant $89
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather Sneakers $70
Outfit #3: Comfortable Mauves
Shorts in the summertime are obvious. But these shorts are not only adorable and edgy, but they’re practical! They’re high-waisted meaning that you’ll never have to worry about your crack showing, haha! I hate when I get a cute pair of shorts and then I find myself yanking them up all day. Since they’re black, I added some color with the top and makeup suggestions. I chose the white poncho for just in case you get chilly! Plus, it adds that extra layer of cuteness to the whole thing! And I stuck with a neutral sandal.
- Isle of Summer Cotton Fringed Poncho $30
- Karen Walker Black Super Duper Strength Rose Gold Tone Sunglasses $255
- Monki Hazel Singlet $6.78
- Boho Babe Tan Sandals $19
- Ripped Fringe Denim Black Shorts $16
Outfit #4: Laid-back Chic
This one is definitely one of my favorites because it’s SO simple! I love, love, love, comfy, baggyish, ripped, light-washed jeans! They give any look that little extra something. I paired it with a plain gray t-shirt (who doesn’t love t-shirts?) and added a pop of gold in the shoes for a little color. I was feeling a little boring, though so I finished the look with a bright, summery lip color (Shade: “Bootie” from ColourPop). The little black crossbody purse is perfect for this simple look.
- A&F Drapey Knot Front Tee $17
- The Cambridge Satchel Co. 15′ Leather Satchel $96
- Billabong Women’s Shore Thing Sandals $45
- Low Rise Boyfriend Jeans with Extreme Rips $29
Outfit #5: Comfy Jogger
If you’re the athletic one who loves comfy shorts and gym shoes then this look is totally for you! You can dress up any outfit with a jean jacket and the right accessories. I paired a white tank with some gym shorts and cute gym shoes and topped it off with a denim jacket and simple, black backpack. The backpack is practical while still being cute and somewhat girly.
- BCBG All For You Backpack $76
- Splendid Tie-front Cotton Jersey Top $85
- White House Black Market Denim Jacket $110
- Sweatshorts $13
- Yeezy Cloth Trainers (I had to) $700
Outfit #6: Beachy Black Dress
This is another black and nude look but with a little more flare. This look is great for a beach vacation! Must haves for the beach: summer dress, big hat, sunglasses, sandals. CHECK! I chose sandal wedges to dress the look up a bit more but any tan sandal would look great! I also thought a white nail would look really pretty with this outfit.
- Eugenia Kim Sunny Currently Offline Sun Hat $485 (WHOA!)
- Casual Women’s Stripe Sleeveless Loose O-Neck Mini Dress $11
- Trendy Blogger Women’s Thick Round Sunglasses $10
- Stuart Weitzman Elixir Wedge Sandal $455 (Okay, now we’re getting ridiculous)
Outfit #7: Bright Boho
This one is for everyone but geared more toward the younger crowd. Bohemian style seems to be popular with teens and 20-somethings (and I thought these shorts were adorable). I love the off the shoulder sleeves on the bright shirt because it’s somewhat dressy but still flowy and comfortable for warmer temperatures. The duffel bag is feminine while still simple and is medium size, perfect for a weekend getaway. I kept the sandals neutral and stuck with black accessories.
- Hannah Off Shoulder Top $69
- Michael Kors Mitzi Tortoise Square Sunglasses $119
- Black Wave Band Faux Pearl Pendant Multirow Choker Necklace $7
- Rag & Bone Flight Weekender Duffel $995 (oh.my.god.)
- Fergie Trisha (Sandals) $80
- Chloe Lace-trimmed silk crepe de chine shorts $895
Outfit #8: Pearly Pinks
I like this outfit because it’s girly without being a skirt or a dress. Skinny jeans/pants are a simple way to put an outfit together with a dressy-ish top. The sandals are probably my favorite part, though! Love the pearl going around every part. So pretty! The top is pink and girly and another off the shoulder, flowy top. The summer beach bag is super cute, too, and the cheetah patterned sunglasses add a nice touch of brown.
- Adriano Goldschmied Prima Sateen Skinny Pant $185
- Rental Rebecca Taylor Peach Off Shoulder Gauze Top $35
- Straw Studios Graphic Straw Tote $42
- Elina Linardaki Evelyn Bridal Handmade Sandals $185
- Wildly Bright Cat Eye Sunglasses $6
Outfit #9: Spring into Summer
My favorite thing about this outfit might be the hat but that’s beside the point. I found this really cute duffel bag and thought it would pair well with a simple, white dress. The dress is light weight and basic, perfect for a summer day. I chose blue sandals to stick with the theme of pops of blue and added a neutral, tan, wide brimmed hat. This is perfect for those lazy days where you still want to look cute but you don’t want to try too hard.
- Reiss Ana Wide Brim Hat $72
- Heidi Klein Gauzy Mini Beach Dress $270
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop $195
- Vera Bradley Large Duffel $85
Outfit #10: Little Black Romper
This romper is STUNNING. I like how simple it is while still being dressy and done up. Plus, I love black. IT goes with everything! I got a little carried away with the accessories but that’s my favorite part about black–you can wear whatever the heck you want with it! MY faaavorite part of this outfit (after the romper) is this adorable purse. Just look at it! So cute! And what better occasion to pull it out than a vacation! I kept the hat and bracelet somewhat neutral while still incorporating black and then I threw in this fun phone case that says “I need a vacation.” Perfect! Plus I’m a huge fan of Kate Spade.
- Blue Sabrina Fringed Sandals $26
- Bound Panama Hat $230
- Jessica Cami Style Wrap Belt Jersey Playsuit $140
- Michael Kors Color Block Hinge Cuff $102
- Kate Spade Breath of Fresh Air Coconut Drink Crossbody $206
- Kate Spade New York Phone Case $40