Looking for a simple gift for the holidays, teachers gifts, or just because? We’re sharing this fun and super simple DIY Be Awesome Today Coffee Cup Design.
Like most Mom’s coffee is my jam and is a integral part of my morning routine If you’re anything like me, you have fun memories around each of the mugs we have in our cabinets. A gift from someone special, or it says something that makes me feel good in the morning.
I decided recently that I needed something with a little more color and to say something uplifting and after perusing the internet for far too long, I decided I would make one. I designed the fun “BE AWESOME TODAY”
After trying a number of different methods for this, I found that stickers are the best bet for this project.
- Coffee Mugs – I found mine at the Dollar Store, but you could also find yellow mugs here
- Sticker Paper
- Clear Acrylic Sealer Spray
- Dishwasher safe sealer
- Scissors – My favorites
- Printable “BE AWESOME TODAY” File (simply enter your email below and be taken to the free file)
- First step is to print stickers on sticker paper
- Spray the stickers with the clear acrylic sealer. Let dry.
- Cut out your sticker and apply to a clean surface of your mug.
- Once the sticker is in place, apply the dishwasher safe sealer to the mug and let dry.
Viola, you have your very own Be Awesome Today Coffee Cup!
BE AWESOME TODAY COFFEE CUP DESIGN
PIN IT TO YOUR CRAFTY BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY!
Other Fun Coffee Crafts