Spruce up any party with this easy hanging tassel garland
It really is simple to make.
- * Three different size and color decorative honeycomb balls which can be found any party supply store. (Colors of your choice)
- * 3 – 3 yards of string or twine
- * 6 sheets of tissue paper
- * Scissors
- * Hole punch
- * White duct tape
How to make Tassels
- * Fold each sheet of tissue paper in half and cut along the fold keeping the two pieces stacked.
- * Then holding then together fold the paper in half again the other direction
- * Cut strips of the tissue paper towards the fold creating a fringe
- * Separate and open each piece of tissue paper, laying them flat. Each piece is going to be made into a tassel.
- * Roll each of the pieces along the crease so that the fringe is on the ends
- * Bend in half again and twist the middle to create the hook
Making the Hanging Tassel Garland
- * At the bottom of each of the honeycomb balls, punch a hole.
- * Tie each of the strings to the bottoms of each of the honeycombs.
- * Attach the tassels with white piece of duct tape to the string evenly distributing the tassels along the string as well as mixing up the colors.
There you have it my friends, easy garland that will fancy up any occasion without having the fancy up price.