These DIY Sandals are a fun project for Spring and Summer to add some HAPPY to your simple sandals. They are great for both kids and adults.
Have fun making these DIY Sandals with all the colors and HAPPY for Spring and Summer.
Happy Summer my friends.
Summer DIYs are my favorite. Making fun Summer DIYs's a great way to keep the creativity going through those Summer months with crafts and fun DIY projects.
Check Out These Other DIY Accessory Crafts!
I'm not sure if you were able to tune in to this past week's Make it (HAPPY) Monday, but I was so excited as I was joined by my friend and fellow blogger, Dusti Kemp, as we made these super fun DIY Summer sandals!
Dusti is a lifestyle blogger who has an eye for fashion. She recently wrote a piece on her must-have Summer staples and on it were these awesome gladiator sandals.
This of course got my maker's heart flowing about all the HAPPY flair we could add to these sandals to make them super fun and festive.
Off to the store, I went to get myself a pair and of course, I found these beauties at Target.
Then one more trip to the craft store, and pick up some thread, ribbon, and charms and we had ourselves ready to make some
Here is how you make them!
We made some pom poms and some tassels.
Then added them, along with the charms.
For added fun, we hot glued some pom pom ribbon to the front strap.
We wrapped each of the front toe straps with multiple colored pieces of thread and it turned a great sandal into the HAPPIEST of Summer Sandals with the pop of color that is all kinds of Made with HAPPY!
The most important part is to have fun. Add colors you wear or that you love and they will go with so many things this Summer.
No need to go into Summer with boring flip flops when you can spice up these gladiators into the perfect Summer Sandal.
Other DIY Projects You Might Enjoy:
- We love costumes all year long. This INSTANT POT DIY COSTUMES is a hit for all kinds of fun.
- MODERN PICTURE DISPLAY – A simple way to display those pictures in a fun and natural way.
- MADE WITH HAPPY DOG HOUSE – If you enjoy the beauty of our treehouse, then you will love our dog house that has a barn door!
- MODERN PLANT STAND Another great DIY project that only cost a few dollars.
- MODERN FIREPLACE MAKEOVER – A bigger DIY project, but definitely worth the sweat equity. If you are looking to update your fireplace, then head over to this post.
- Easy DIY Yarn Wall Hang – If you are into modern wall hangings, then you will definitely want to start with this project.
- Rainbow Popsicle Shelf – This is a great DIY project for all ages. Simple supplies of craft sticks and glue and you have yourself a fun shelf!
- DIY CHARGING STATION – This is the best organization project for those of us with all the cords. Its clean and sleak and easy to make.
- HOW TO MAKE TWIG PENCILS – These are such a fun project. Take twigs from your yard and turn them into pencils.
- gladiator sandals
- hot glue
- We made some pom poms, and some tassles.
- Then added them, along with the charms.
- For added fun we hot glued some pom pom ribbon to the front strap.
- We wrapped each of the front toe straps with multiple colored pieces of thread and it turned a great sandal into a the HAPPIEST of Summer Sandals with the pop of color that is all kinds of Made with HAPPY!
- The most important part is to have fun. Add colors you wear or that you love and they will go with so many things this Summer.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!