Turn that dollar spot hat into a Summer dream with this DIY Beach Please hat! This is a fun and flirty hat that you can make with just a few supplies.
This Beach Please Hat is the perfect way to kick off the Summer.
I surely hope I am not alone in combing the dollar spot at Target and always walk away with a few new fun items?
I mean, a cute floppy hat for a few dollars, yes please!!! Life is too short to wear a boring floppy hat, and I'm here to make it simple and fun, so with just a glue gun and some twine, I turned this ordinary hat into this
Beach Please Hat
We love the idea of adding fun sayings to hats for Summer. I've seen "Sunny Side Up", "Hello Summer" and "Beach Please".
Here is how I made this Summer DIY Beach Please Hat
What You Need to Make this Beach Hat
How to Make Your Own Beach Please Hat
Simply hot glue the twine as you spell out your favorite Summer saying.
I found that a dot of hot glue was best at the turns.
Also hot glue the pom-pom ribbon on as well.
What I love about the hot glue is that it dries almost instantly and is waterproof, so you should be beach ready in just a few minutes.
Happy Summer Friends!!!
Other DIY Projects You Might Enjoy:
- If DIY shoes are your jam, then check out our fun and HAPPY DIY FLAMINGO SHOES
- DIY Round Beach Blanket is the perfect blanket or beach towel for Summer. It is bright and fun and no sewing required. Perfect Summer Craft Project.
- We love costumes all year long. This INSTANT POT DIY COSTUMES is a hit for all kinds of fun.
- These DIY Sandals are a fun project for Sring and Summer to add some HAPPY to your simple sandals. They are great for both kids and adults.
- MODERN PICTURE DISPLAY – A simple way to display those pictures in a fun and natural way.
- MADE WITH HAPPY DOG HOUSE – If you enjoy the beauty of our treehouse, then you will love our dog house that has a barn door!
- MODERN PLANT STAND Another great DIY project that only cost a few dollars.
- MODERN FIREPLACE MAKEOVER – A bigger DIY project, but definitely worth the sweat equity. If you are looking to update your fireplace, then head over to this post.
- Easy DIY Yarn Wall Hang – If you are into modern wall hangings, then you will definitely want to start with this project.
- Rainbow Popsicle Shelf – This is a great DIY project for all ages. Simple supplies of craft sticks and glue and you have yourself a fun shelf!
- DIY CHARGING STATION – This is the best organization project for those of us with all the cords. Its clean and sleak and easy to make.
- HOW TO MAKE TWIG PENCILS – These are such a fun project. Take twigs from your yard and turn them into pencils.
- Simply hot glue the twine as you spell out your favorite Summer saying.
- I found that a dot of hot glue was best at the turns. Also hot glue the pom-pom ribbon on the brim as well. What I love about the hot glue is that it dries almost instantly and is waterproof, so you should be beach ready in just a few minutes.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products on my Amazon storefront here!