Is there anything funnier than Valentines Puns? Donut Worry, you will love than with these cute Valentines Day Puns Bookmarks.
These are some fun printable bookmarks that can be really fun for the kids to hand out for Valentines. They also make for a great gift all year long!
Why we do not like Valentines Day
Valentines is coming up and we are all about it. Do you love Valentines at your house?I love Valentines Day! I he art hearts, valentines day puns, and I love showing and sharing love. What I don’t love about Valentines Day????
- Hiked up flower prices
- Set (expensive) dinner menus at restaurants
- Chocolates with fruit filling… Okay, this is all year long, but really you guys – chocolate by itself is just fine.
Why we love Valentines day
- My kids love making their Valentines Day Cards and having fun coming up with cute Valentines Day Ideas.
- The love receiving homemade Valentines cards
- I love that is shows to give to others
- We are in love with love. So a holiday dedicated to showing your love is A-okay in our book
Looking for some Valentines Day craft projects ideas for kids? Check out our 21 Easy Paper Crafts for Kids for Valentines Day
At our school, the kids are no longer allowed to bring sweets for any holiday celebration. That means all non-candy Valentines Day Cards for Valentines. That just means we needed to get creative with our Valentines. I think we did with these funny Printable Valentines Day Pun Bookmarks.
After putting our heads together, the kids and I came up with some fun non-candy Valentines Day Card Ideas like these Valentines Day Bookmarks. We have some other non-candy Valentines Day Ideas like these Conversation Heart Glasses, Valentines Yo-Yos, Valentines Cards with Pencils, and Birdseed Hearts.
We love the idea of giving a bookmark as a Valentines. Its fun and useful.
Supplies Need for the Valentines Puns
How to Make Valentine Day Bookmark Craft
- Once you download the bookmarks, you can cut each out.
- Hole punch the end of the bookmarks.
- Cut your ribbon into 8 inch pieces. Then using the loop method, tie the end to the bookmark.
- Write a little note to whomever you are sending them to on the back.
- The kids all adore receiving these valentines puns. It can showcase a little bit of your children’s humor.
I love these funny Valentines Puns. They are great for not only the kids to hand out at school. If you are looking for a simple gift for a friend or co-worker, they work for them as well. Truly anyone that loves to read will love these.
My favorite is to send them to friends that live in different parts of the country. A quick note letting them know I’m thinking of them this Valentines Day. Including one of your favorite books with the bookmark as a gift makes it that much sweeter.
Looking for other Non-Candy Valentines?
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines is great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Plus yo-yo’s are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play doh– These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
Other Valentines Day Printable You May Enjoy
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.:)
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!