Is there anything funnier than Valentines Puns? Donut Worry, you will love than with these cute Valentines Day Puns Bookmarks.
These are some fun printable bookmarks that can be really fun for the kids to hand out for February 14th as greeting cards. They also make for a great gift all year long!
Why we do not like Valentines Day
Valentine's Day is coming up and we are all about it. Do you love Valentine's at your house? I love Valentine's Day! I heart hearts, valentine's day puns, and I love showing and sharing love. What I don't love about Valentine's Day????
- Hiked up flower prices
- Set (expensive) dinner menus at restaurants
- Chocolates with fruit filling... Okay, this is all year long, but really you guys - chocolate by itself is just fine.
Why We Love Valentines Day
- My kids love making their Valentine's Day Cards and having fun coming up with cute Valentines Day Ideas.
- The love receiving a homemade Valentines Day card
- I love that is shows to give to others
- We are in love with love. So a holiday dedicated to showing your love is A-okay in our book
Looking for some Valentine's Day craft projects ideas for kids? Check out our 21 Easy Paper Crafts for Kids for Valentine's Day and 21 Heart Crafts Projects For Kids.
At our school, the kids are no longer allowed to bring sweets for any holiday celebration. That means all non-candy Valentine's Day Card. That just means we needed to get creative with our Valentines. I think we did with these funny Printable Valentines Day Pun Bookmarks.
After putting our heads together, the kids and I came up with some fun non-candy Valentine's Day Card Ideas like these Valentine's Day Bookmarks. We have some other non-candy Valentine's Day Ideas like these Conversation Heart Glasses, Valentines Yo-Yos, Valentines Cards with Pencils, and Birdseed Hearts.
We love the idea of giving a bookmark as a Valentine. It's fun and useful. Some of our favorite bookmark crafts
- PRINTABLE BOOKMARKS TO COLOR – SPACE BOOKMARKS
- PRINTABLE VALENTINES DAY PUNS BOOKMARKS
- SUMMER READING LOG PRINTABLE BOOKMARK
Supplies Need for the Valentines Puns
How to Make Valentine Day Bookmark Craft
Once you download the bookmarks, you can cut each out.
Hole punch the end of the bookmarks.
How to Tie a Bookmark Ribbon
Cut your ribbon into 8-inch pieces. Then using the loop method, tie the end to the bookmark.
Write a little note to whomever you are sending them to on the back.
The kids all adore receiving these valentines puns. It can showcase a little bit of your children's humor.
I love these funny Valentine's Puns. They are great for not only the kids to hand out at school. If you are looking for a simple gift for a friend or co-worker, they work for them as well. Truly anyone that loves to read will love these.
My favorite is to send them to friends that live in different parts of the country. A quick note letting them know I'm thinking of them this Valentine's Day. Including one of your favorite books with the bookmark as a gift makes it that much sweeter.
We are in love with these fun valentine's day puns. The food puns are giving me all the HAPPY feels. They are a great way to tell your significant otter some sweet valentines jokes or that they mean a great dill to you. 🙂
Is there anything better than cheesy puns?
Additional Questions on Punny Valentines Cards
Now that you are ready to download your Valentine's Day Puns, here are some questions you might have.
I love the idea of sharing your feelings on a card. Telling the people you love how much you care for them. In the case it is a school Valentine, like these Valentines Pun Bookmarks, then you can simply write "Happy Valentines."
There are no rules that you have to write your name on the card. By leaving it off, or writing Secret admirer is always a fun mystery. But for Valentine's cards for everyone in your class, then simply writing from _____ will suffice.
There are tons of options depending on the card or the person you are giving it to. Fun Valentines Puns like the bookmarks above are a great option.
Grab the Printable Valentines Day Puns
Looking for other Non-Candy Valentines?
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines is great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Plus yo-yo’s are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play doh– These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
Other Valentines Day Printable You May Enjoy
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.:)
- Start with your cut out paper bookmark and punch a hole in the end with the hole punch.
- Cut ribbon into 8 inch pieces
- Fold ribbon in half
- Thread folded end of ribon through the hole in the end of the bookmark.
- Hook loop over the two ends of the ribbon
- Pull end of ribbon taut
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!