Looking for a quick and easy bubble Valentine printable, then look no further.
This Bubble Valentines is fun, candy free, and FREE to download! Your friendship blows me away friend!
You all know that I’m koo koo over Valentines Day, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t years when this holiday comes creeping up on us and we’re scrambling for 24 quick and simple Valentines to give the kids at school. We are always looking for fun Valentines that you can run and grab a couple dozen for a few dollars and then print them out, and their off to school.
Valentine’s Day Printables
You can only imagine that I love all things colorful, fun and HAPPY when it comes to printable valentine cards for kids, but lets get real as parents, we don’t want it to cost a lot. Easy inexpensive kids valentines are my real jam. 🙂
I was recently in Walgreens and found these cute heart shaped bubbles. It came in a pack of 12 for $3 or they may have even had a holiday discount making it less than that, but regardless, it was only a few dollars for a dozen. I grabbed them because who doesn’t love bubbles and we could make a really cute printable making it super easy Valentines Idea.
The kids and I love to create our own printable Valentines as it gives us a fun HAPPY way to put our spin on a printable Valentines, but also it allows for the kids to sign the back and add their own note to each of their classmates too. Its a great card to bring to your kids Valentines Day party.
FREE PRINTABLE BUBBLE VALENTINES CARD
Supplies For Bubble Valentines
- Mini Bubbles
- Hole Punch
Directions to Make Bubble Valentines
Print out your bubble Valentines. Grab the printable below.
Cut each Valentines out.
There are a number of ways to tie the bubbles onto the card. I found that they stay better when you hole punch two holes towards the top of the printable allowing you to tie the bubbles to the card. The other is to tape the bubbles to the valentines using a cute washi tape.
I cut the pieces of twine at about 12-18 inches each piece. Then fold the twine in half and tie the bow in the front. Viola… sweet and simple kid valentines ideas.
Here are some questions you might have now that you have started your Bubble Valentines.
The giving of Valentines Day dates back to the 1500’s after a poem about St. Valentines. There is however historians believe that Valentines comes from German friendship tradition.
While we should tell our family and friends we love them throughout the year, February 14 is a special day to remind them that we love and cherish them.
There are many ways to make a Valentine’s Day card. Simply folding a piece of paper and adding a drawing and special note is fabulous. There are also sites like Made with Happy that have lots of free printable Valentines that you can simple print out and hand out.
Looking for other Valentines Day Printables?
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines and yo-yos are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play-doh. These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play-doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
Other Valentines Day Themed Cards
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Grab Your Printable Bubble Valentine Here
- mini bubbles
- hole punch
- Print out your bubble Valentines. Grab the printable below.
- Cut each Valentines out.
- There are a number of ways to tie the bubbles onto the card. I found that they stay better when you hole punch two holes towards the top of the printable allowing you to tie the bubbles to the card. The other is to tape the bubbles to the valentines using a cute washi tape.
- I cut the pieces of twine at about 12-18 inches each piece. Then fold the twine in half and tie the bow in the front. Viola... sweet and simple kid valentines ideas.