Alright friends, who has the Disney fever with this sweet stackable Tsum Tsums?
Looking for some Valentines Day craft projects ideas for kids? Check out our 21 Easy Paper Crafts for Kids for Valentines Day and 21 Heart Crafts Projects For Kids. My kids are bonkers over these little sweet toys. Do not even get me started on the cuteness. In any case, it only seemed fitting that with how much my kids love them, that we look to passing them out to their friends for this Valentines.
Here is all you need for these cuties.
Supplies for Tsum Tsum Disney Valentines
- A few packages of Tsum Tsum
- Printable Valentines
- Hole Punch (optional)
Print out your Valentines. Cut them out. Punch two holes in the middle of the Valentines, either using a hole punch or end of the scissors. Cut a piece of string, approximately 6inches. Thread each end of the string through to the front of the Valentine and tie a bow around the Tsum Tsum’s neck. Viola, you have the cutest Valentines that your friends are going to go bananas over!
Other Valentines Printables you Might Enjoy
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow “You melt My Heart” Printable
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag