Looking for a fun Preschool Valentines Idea? We have these Super Simple Free Printable Dragon Fly Toy Preschool Valentines.
Valentines Day is such a exciting holiday with the kids. There are so many fun valentines crafts and themes activities that it makes it definitely one of our favorites.
Valentine’s Day Activities for Preschooler
For preschoolers in particular, there are so many great activities and lesson plans that can work on their fine motor and general learning. Simply hit up the local dollar store and grab some conversation hearts, water beads, tissue paper, and any heart shaped items and you can set up a ton of hands on learning activities. With those items you can work on Valentines math activities, some sensory bins for sensory play.
Why These Cards Make for a Fun Valentine’s Day
I love these spinning toys because they are super bright and happy colors and not the traditional red and pink. This makes is great for a gender neutral Valentines theme. They provide the kids who are receiving them with a fun Valentines activity. These toys do not cost a whole lot making these a great budget friendly Valentines option.
What You Need For These Preschool Valentines Cards
- Free Printable “Time Flies with a Friend Like You!” Valentines Day Cards – Grab Below
- White Card Stock or Construction Paper
- Mini Flying Dragonfly Toys
- Cute Decorative Tape
How To Put Together the Valentines Day Card
- Start by downloading and printing out the free printable Valentines cards. Each printable comes with four cards. Make sure to print enough out for the entire class.
- Cut out each of the cards. Depending on your child’s level of scissor skills, you can let them cut out the cards as well. Scissor work is great for their fine motor skills.
- I found that if you cut a small hole in the middle of the card, the tops of the dragonfly toy slips in and stays put. The easiest way I have found to do this is to poke one end of the scissors through the paper making a small hole.
- Lay out the dragonfly toys based on color onto each of the cards. Have I mentioned how much I love the color of these toys. Bright and colorful are my my favorites.
- Tape the pieces of the toy to the front of the card. You can either put the toy together for them and tape it to the front. Or tape each of the two pieces of the toy to the front. We did both and it worked out great.
- Have your child sign each of the cards at the bottom. If they are not able to write their name yet, just help them by filling them out.
Looking for other Preschool Valentines?
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Plus yo-yo’s are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play-doh. These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play-doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
Other Valentines Day Themed Cards
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.:)
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!