Its that time of year when we give a little more to the ones we love! While you know we are always up for something sweet, we also love the idea of a flower gift that will continue to grow.
We’re HAPPY to share this sweet little Sweetheart Candies Valentines Flower DIY.
- Small Pot – We found a three pack of 2-2.5 inch pots at the dollar store.
- Small Flower
- Sweetheart Candies
- Hot Glue
- Printale Tags Below
Start by hot gluing the sweetheart candies to the outside of the pot. Depending on the pot and if it has a lip, you may want to alternate the hearts upside down to get as many to fit onto the pot.These are fun for the kids. If they are really little, you should keep them away from the hot glue and have them help you pick out which candies should go on the pot. But for those that are old enough, they love decorating the outside of the pots with their favorite sayings.Next you will find the Free Printable “Happy Valentines Sweetheart” printables HERE. Print them out and cut each one out.Using the tape, tape the two ends of the “Happy Valentines Sweetheart” sign ends together around a straw or popsicle stick.Add the flower to your pot.Add your sign and viola, you have yourself the cutest little Valentines present!
Other Valentines Printables You Might Enjoy
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow “You melt My Heart” Printable
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
We hope you have the best Valentines Day!