These easy heart craft projects for kids are tons of fun! They make the perfect Valentine’s Day activities for busy hands!
Valentines Day is synonymous with hearts. Which makes it that much more fun to celebrate love with these heart shaped crafts. If your kids are anything like mine, then they will love these heart craft ideas
Heart Crafts For Kids
Learn the quick and easy way to make these conversation heart painted rocks just in times to hand out to your friends this Valentines or all year long.
Textured Heart Craft – Best Toys 4 Toddlers
Gathering up your scraps and turning them into a sweet heart is all kinds of lovely.
Conversation Heart Glasses – Made with Happy
These are fun and happy and the kids adore making them!
Shaving Cream Marbled Hearts – Natural Beach Living
Shaving cream art is always so much fun. The colors are beautiful and it allows the kids to show off their creativity
Paper Heart Mobile – Buggy and Buddy
These fun hanging hears gives the kids the chance to turn their 3d paper heart into a hanging art piece
Felt Heart Key Ring – Red Ted Art
These are great for kids to showcase their sewing skills. My kids adore key chains too and will wear it on their backpacks.
Heart Doilies Valentines Day Craft – A Little Pinch of Perfect
They turn these doilies into sweet heart crafts that I know any grandparent or parent would love to receive.
Birdseed Heart – Made with Happy
We love making these birdseed hearts. They are not only a great non-candy option for the kids to hand out, we also have a fun bird themed free printable Valentines to hand out with them.
Valentine Handprint Heart Tree – Fun a Day
This is a great heart shaped art and crafts idea for the classroom.
Newspaper Puffy Heart Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
I adore any paper craft that tunes up those kids fine motor skills and allows them to sew their heart together.
Valentines Heart Crafts
Valentines Day Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – Happiness is Homemade
We are always looking for fun ways to use up those extra piece of tissue paper. This wreath is super cute.
The Day it Rained Hearts Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
This is another great project for the kids in the classroom.
Valentines Day Heart Craft – The Resourceful Mama
I love this heart idea for the preschoolers and toddlers. They can decorate the heart and create a fun heart wo(man).
Heart Necklace Made of Felt – Kids Craft Room
Fun with felt is always fun. Just remember when working with felt, to grab your best scissors.
Individual Heart Pinata – Made with Happy
These individual heart pinatas can be made at any size. I think we’re going to make them mini this year. The kids will love them!
Jeweled Milk Bottle Sun Catcher Heart – Kids Craft Room
What a beautiful way to use off those jewels. The kids will adore this craft!
Valentine’s Day Art Stamping Glitter Hearts with a Cardboard Tube – Buggy and Buddy
Another fun Valentines craft for preschoolers and toddlers. They will have so much fun with these glittery stamps.
Heart Art Salt Painting – Rhythms of Play
We are big fans of Sand paint. This is fun how they used a dropper with the paint to create their art project.
Kandinsky Inspired Heart Art – Arty Crafty Kids
This is a great idea for a class project for an class auction or fundraiser. Letting each child create their onw
Collage Heart Cards – Red Ted Art
Collage hearts are always fun for toddlers to add their creativity to.
Conversation Heart Canvas Art – Easy Peasy and Fun
Using up these sweet conversation hearts into an art project.
Painted Heart Suncatchers – Views From a Step Stool
Suncatcher hearts are always a ton of fun and the kids love the way they look at the end!
Kids Marbled Heart Craft – Messy Little Monster
Turning your art into a card is always a great idea!
Other Heart Craft Questions
Now that you have seen our fun list of heart crafts, here are a few questions you might have in regards to hears.
The easiest way to make a heart is by folding a piece of paper in half. Starting on the folded side, draw a half a heart or an elongated “C”. Then cut it out, unfold and you have a paper heart
Hold your fingers together at the tip and then stretching your thumb down, hold your thumbs together and it should form a shape of a heart.
There are many crafts in addition to hearts are great crafts made with paper. We have a whole section of paper crafts.
Looking for other Valentines Day Crafts and Printables?
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Yo-yo’s are a ton of fun too!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play-doh. These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play-doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
Other Valentines Day Themed Cards
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!