Life would SUCC without you! We’re sharing the cutest Valentines Day Succulent with this printable.
I’ve mentioned this is the past, but our kids school has crack down on celebrating holidays and birthdays at school with sweet treats. The kids are able to celebrate, of course, but they ask that we don’t bring in cupcakes or sweet treats, rather a non-candy treat for celebrations is preferred. This of course makes us turn to non-candy Valentines ideas for each of the kids.
We have some really fun non-candy Valentines Day Printables like….
- Valentines Pencils
- Valentines Yo-Yos
- Valentines Bookmarks
- Valentines Play Doh
- Valentines Felt Fortune Cookies
- Valentines Birdseed Heart
Looking for some Valentines Day craft projects ideas for kids? Check out our 21 Easy Paper Crafts for Kids for Valentines Day
My older babe recently asked me if she could give each of her classmates a flower or plant of some sort. Realizing this could give a bit pricey with each succulent being $5 at the big box hardware stores, I was one the hunt for an alternative. We stopped by the 99 cent store, and low and behold, they carry tiny succulents.From there, we headed to the vase section of the store as to grab rocks, and then in the wedding section, we found these cute little white metal pales that came in packs of 4.
We also bought a few slightly larger glass vases for her teacher too.Simply print out the Valentines Day Succulent Printable below.
Items you need for this project
- Valentines Day Succulent Printable
- Mini Succulents
- Scissors – Here are my favorites.
- Mini Pails
- Double sided tape
These little beauties are simple to put together. Simply replant your succulent into the pails or the glass vases.
Place your rocks around the succulent and along the top. Using the crafting tape, tape the printable along the side of the vase and viola!
VALENTINES DAY SUCCULENTS
PIN IT TO YOUR VALENTINES BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY!
Other free printable valentine cards
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Bubble Valentines Printable
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow “You melt My Heart” Printable
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag
I also want to point out one of the things that I mentioned above about giving your teacher a Valentines Day Card. I realize that it may not be where you want to give your kids teacher the same Valentines Day card as you would a child, ie. Bubble Valentines, or Play Doh Valentines, but we absolutely cannot forget to give our teachers something. I really like the idea of the sweetheart flower pot to give to the teacher or these Valentines Day Succulents, but please, please, please do not forget to make something for your kids teacher!