We’re so excited about this Valentines. Its sweet, homemade and all kinds of fun. We recently were obsessing over making our homemade marshmallows which are fun all by themselves. Being all kinds of HAPPY, we decided to create a fabulous printable tag that will allow you to not only make your own heart shaped marshmallows, but then wrap them up with the tag and viola, you have yourselves the sweetest Valentines around.
I have been OBSESSING lately with black and white. Weird I know coming from the rainbow girl, I know, but there is something so elegant about black and white, that I knew when designing these cute “You Melt My Heart” Printable
Simply add a popsicle stick to the homemade heart marshmallow and wrap in a clear bag.
Punch a hole in the printable and tie up with a cute piece of twine. We even thought it would be fun to add a bag of premade hot cocoa.Perfect little way to spread the sweetness to those you love!
Don’t forget to check out how to make homemade marshmallows too!Other Valentines Printables You Might Enjoy
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag