Give the gift of love this Valentine's Day with this sweet homemade heart marshmallow and free printable Valentine's Day card.
Being all kinds of HAPPY, we decided to create a fabulous printable tag that will allow you to not only make your own heart-shaped marshmallows but then wrap them up with the tag, and viola, you have yourselves the sweetest Valentine's Day gift around.
I have been obsessed lately with black and white. Weird I know coming from the rainbow girl, I know, but there is something so elegant about black and white, that I knew when designing these cute "You Melt My Heart" Printable
Simply add a popsicle stick to the homemade heart marshmallow and wrap in a clear bag.
Punch a hole in the printable and tie up with a cute piece of twine. We even thought it would be fun to add a bag of premade hot cocoa.Perfect little way to spread the sweetness to those you love!
Don't forget to check out how to make homemade marshmallows too!
Don't miss our other Valentine's Cards For Kids that we know you'll love.
Other Valentines Printables You Might Enjoy
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!