Looking for some Valentines Day craft projects ideas for kids? We have a ton of easy paper crafts for kids just in time for Valentines Day!
I love the idea of finding fun and easy Valentine's crafts for my kids to do outside of electronics and when I get the "I'm bored" challenge.
We have put together a list of really fun Valentine's ideas where kids can follow step-by-step instructions and will simply be crafting with paper. The kids will love these!
Easy Paper Crafts for Kids - Valentines Day
Setting the kids in front of some paper, scissors, and some glue, and it's amazing what wonderfully lovely crafts they can come up with. The creativity of creating something with meaning for a friend or family member is sure to create some amazing masterpieces.
Valentine Crafts for Kids
- Woven Hearts Valentine Craft - Red Ted ArtMy kids are obsessed with paper weaving. This fun project take a and turns a simple art project and printable into this woven heart valentines.
- Paper Hearts Mobile - Red Ted ArtAnother fun project that takes simple paper shapes and turns them into a super pretty and heart mobile. This would look great in a room all year long, or hanging as decoration during Valentines.
- Valentine's Day Paper Flowers Craft - I Heart Crafty ThingsWe love the idea of turning these sweet paper doilies into a bouquet of paper flowers for your Valentines. These would be great for your teacher or your Mom.
- DIY Unicorn Valentine Paper Puppet - Artsy Craftsy MomWhat a fun idea. Turning these cute paper hearts into the always adorable unicorn. Its the unicorn paper doll your child has always dreamed of.
- Valentine Paper Lantern - Moms and CraftersThis sweet little paper house doubles as a paper lanterns too. What a cute idea that I know the kids will love to create and keep in their rooms.
- Owl Heart Shape Paper Craft - 5 Minutes For MomMy kids are big fans of all owl crafts and this paper own is so cute with the heart feet!
- Heart Hedgehog - Fire Flies and Mud Pies We are obsessed with hedgehogs and these super cute paper hedgehog craft are all kinds of cute with make your own googly eyes and the heart making up their quills.
- Paper Roses Heart Craft - Easy Peasy and Fun Creating different colors and shaped paper flowers and turning them into a sweet heart wreath or door hang.
- Mosaic Heart - Crafts by AmandaWe love the idea of paper mosaics. Allows kids to sharpen their fine motor skills by placing the similar colors into a heart shape.
Easy Paper Crafts for kids for Valentines Day
- Jack in the Box Valentine Paper Craft - Adventure in a BoxWhat a fun surprise having the hearts jump out of the box.
- Paper Heart Butterfly - Buggy and Buddy This heart butterfly is sweet and simple and would be great for a preschool Valentines craft idea.
- Chalk Valentine Lion - Glued to My CraftsChalk art is fun for the kids and allows them to make marks that do not seem as permanent.
- Valentine's Day Craft Using Paper and Oil Pastels - Fun a DayTissue paper and oil pastel and what a creative idea they can make their own.
- Origami Heart Bookmark - That Kids Craft SiteWe are big fans of origami hearts. Turning origami paper into corner bookmarks or bookmarks in general is awesome!
- Paper Plate Valentine Bear Craft - Glued to My CraftsPaper plate crafts are always fun and easy for kids to create. We love how cute these bears are with their heart ears!
- Valentine Owl Paper Bag Craft - Kitchen Fun With My 3 SonsWe love the idea of a treat bag and these owls are way cute to hand out this Valentines day!
- Paper Plate Valentine Bird Craft - Crafty MorningAnother cute example of a paper plate crafted animal. These birds are adorable and super easy to make for kids.
- Tissue Paper Stained Glass Valentine's Craft - The Turquoise HomeStained glass paper crafts are so much fun. We have a great Easter Stain Glass Cross and are just loving the heart shaped craft.
- Tissue Paper Rose Craft - Happy HooligansWe love the idea of turning one piece of tissue paper into a beautiful flower. Cannot wait to make these at our house.
- Love Monster Paper Bag Puppet - I Heart Crafty ThingsThis love monster is all kinds of cute. If monsters are your jam, then check out our free printable Monster Candy holders.
- Marbled Valentine Heart Made with Shaving Cream - Meaningful MamaWe love how beautiful this shaving cream marbled paper hearts turned out. The kids will love how beautiful they turn out.
All these paper crafts for kids will keep those "I'm bored" away.
We sure hope you
Looking for Valentines Day Cards for kids?
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable. Have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Plus yo-yo’s are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play-doh. These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play-doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.:)
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!