These free printable Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are the sweetest!
There is something sweet about adding a printable candy bar wrapper to your friends favorite candy bar and giving it to them for Valentines Day!
Valentines is one of our favorite days. We love the idea of showing love. You can find a number of other Valentines Day crafts and printables. If you are looking for more idea check out 21 Easy Paper Crafts for Kids for Valentines Day and 21 Heart Crafts Projects For Kids.
We highlighted this Valentines craft along with some other fun kids craft in our February Crafts for Kids along with our 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for kids.
Candy Bar Wrapper
Valentines Day is right around the corner and at our house, we are all about sharing the love with our friends and family on this special day! While we love the idea of making sure our friends and family know that they are loved all year long, we think its fun that there is a holiday that gives you a whole day to celebrate and make sure you tell them and show them all the love! Love, hearts, and chocolate for everyone!!
We’re already busy making cards for each child in each of my children’s classes. We’ve been thinking up fun love-filled ideas for co-workers and neighbors.
Special Occasions call for Custom Candy Wrappers
Giving out a candy bar is always a fun gift. There are many ways to personalize candy bar wrappers. We love this custom chocolate wrapper for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, birth announcements, birthday party favors and any kind of business promotional item.
How to Make this Sweet Printable Candy Wrapper
We decided to create a fun printable Valentines DIY candy bar wrapper that will turn your delicious M&M’S® Chocolate Bars into a Valentines Gift. Grab your printable down below.
Start by printing out the wrapper. We recommend using a heavier cardstock in the case you want it to be more of a card and the colors are brighter.
For a simpler wrapper, you can use a general printer paper.
Cut out the template along the solid grey line.
Using a scoring tool, score the paper along the dashed lines running from the top to the bottom of the heart as well as the two at the bottom running side to side.
Fold along all the scoring from front to back.
Using two-sided tape, add a piece to the printed side of the bottom flap. Add another piece along the length of the non-printed side. Add another one on the folded side to secure the wrapper into place.
Be sure to check out the new M&M’S® Chocolate Bars at Walgreens!
How cute and colorful are these candy bar wrappers? I know if I was to receive one of these cuties, I would be the HAPPIEST!
Grab your printable candy bar wrapper here
Looking for other Valentines Day Printables?
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Plus yo-yo’s are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play-doh. These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play-doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
Other Valentines Day Themed Cards
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- Looking for a Free Printable Valentines Tag Ideas to add to your Valentines day gift? We have you covered with these super cute free printable tags.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.
- We recommend printing the wrapper out on card-stock for each M&M'S® Chocolate Bar. The card-stock is sturdier and will create more of a box feel for the treat.
- Once you have printed out your wrapper, cut it out along the solid gray lines around the heart.
- There are four dotted lines on the printable, fold your card-stock along those lines. If you have a scoring tool, feel free to use it, if not, simply folding works just as great.
- Using two-sided tape, add a piece to the printed side of the bottom flap. Add another piece along the length of the non-printed side.
- Add another one on the folded side to secure the wrapper into place.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!