Looking for a cute gift tags for Valentines that you can download and print? We have Printable Valentines Tags that you will love.
Valentines gifts can be trick to find. We have Valentines ideas for the whole family, which should help with finding the right gift to give.
Now its time to determine how to wrap that Valentines Day gift. What cute wrapping paper are you going to use? Do you need to purchase a Valentines Day card?
We have a ton of Valentines Day printable cards. But how about sweet free Valentines Day gift tag? We have you covered!
Printable Valentines Gift Tags
There are many ways to tell your Valentines how you feel about them. We are hoping our Valentines gift tags take the guessing work out of.
For those that know us at Made with Happy, know that color makes us HAPPY. We also know that its not always the look you are going for.
We also included the black and white version in the case that is more your style.
Grab your Free Printable Valentines Tags Here
What do the Valentines Gift Tags Say?
Simply download the printable and print them on your home printer. There are two version of each Valentines tag. One in a pink sunset ombre and one in a white and black with pops of red.
Valentine You Make My Heart Skip a Beat
You Hold The Key To My Heart
I Love You!
How to add a Valentines tag to your gift?
Simply hole punch a hole into the top of the tag. Then using a twine or yarn, add it to your gift.
Looking for other Valentines Day Printables?
- Bubble Valentine Printable are a great preschool Valentines or kindergarten Valentines.
- This free Valentines Cards With Pencils is a great Valentines idea for those not looking to spend too much money. Grab a package of pencils at the dollar store and this printable and you have yourself a fun little cheap Valentines.
- Yo-Yo Valentines are great non-candy Valentines. Plus yo-yo’s are way fun!!
- Another awesome preschool valentines idea with play-doh. These Play Doh Valentines are sweet and oh so easy to pair with every kids favorite, play-doh
- My kids are in love with Disney’s Tsum Tsum and so I put together a fun Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines for my kids to hand out their favorite Disney Valentines!
- Birdseed Heart Valentines + Free Printable is always fun to make and hand-out. Valentines of all ages love these cute birdseed hearts along with a fun free printable.
Other Valentines Day Themed Cards
- Life would Succ without you! Valentines Day Succulents are great as a Valentines Gift or gift for anytime of year.
- These “You’re Sweet” Valentines DIY Candy Bar Wrappers are great for co-workers or any friend you want to give something sweet.
- Giving your teacher a Valentines is always a challenge. We have you covered with this super sweet Sweetheart Flower DIY + Free Printable .
- Another all time favorite Valentines Kids Crafts – DIY Gumball Valentines + Free Printable
- This post is sharing a fun kids DIY project of making your own pencils and then pairs it with our fun pencil printable – Twig Pencil Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow Valentines + Free Printable are great for those kids that want to make something themselves to hand out. They are a big hit regardless if there is snow outside.
- I do not know about you, but this Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Valentines is all kinds of fun and yummy for both kids and adults. If there are people that do not like hot chocolate… on a stick, then we do not even want to know them.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!