Looking for non candy valentines, we have your little ones covered with these super cute play doh valentines
This year, our school has gone completely off sweets or treats as part of celebrations. Whether the kids are celebrate birthdays or holidays, no cupcakes, candies, etc.
I was a bit annoyed at first, but the more I have thought about it, I am thankful to not have my children eating extra sugar I did not know about. This new ban means all non-candy options Valentines this year.
The kids and I headed to the dollar store, and there we found lots of fun options to give as Valentines, and my youngest asked if he could hand out play doh. They comes in packs of 4-6 at the dollar store, or I found this sweet deal for a 24 pack!
When we got home, I went to work to create a fun play doh valentine printable, and came up with this cutie little number.
Play doh has been making its come back with the older kids too. With the squishies and all the fidgets, the kids enjoy keeping their hands busy. There is even a National Play Doh Day!
All you need for these fun Play Doh Valentines are below.
Play Doh Valentines Printables
Once you’ve printed the printable, cut each of the cards out.I then used the 2 inch hole punch to cut a hole in the middle. One way to make sure the hole is in the middle of the card, is to lightly fold the card in the middle and place the hole punch in and cut half the circle. Then when you pull it out, its a full circle.From here, depending on the size of your play doh, you can make small slits in the around the circle to accommodate the larger tube.
Have your children sign their name and they are ready to be handed out!
Other Valentines Printables you Might Enjoy
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow “You melt My Heart” Printable
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag