I’m so excited friends. Yep, its finally time to share some fun Valentines ideas. Eeeekkk… Raise your hand if you love Valentines Day!! **Hand Raised**
This past week, I’ve been working on a number of different projects to showcase some great Valentines ideas. One of my favorites is the oh so trendy twig pencil valentines.
I’m showing you a full how to make twig pencils tutorial here.
I also created a fun little printable for you to print out that can easily be used on a traditional pencil as well.
I’ve created two different versions for you. I love the scalloped outline, but in the case you’re not up for cutting the scallops out, I created a straight version as well. Punch a hole, a piece of twine and there you have the cutest Valentines that anyone (young or old) will love!
My favorite part of the whole project is that I’ve gotten together with 60 of my favorite crafting bloggers to bring a ton more Valentines ideas.
Other Valentines Day Printables You Might Enjoy
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Gumball Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow “You melt My Heart” Printable
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag