There are so many fun Valentine option including this DIY Gumball Machine with free printable.
Hi friends, as I promised you last week, we’re busy creating all kinds of Valentines FUN. Today I’m joining a few of my friends to bring you a Virtual Valentines Party. Link Party that is! What that means is that not only the five of us sharing great Valentines themed crafts, but that we’re linking up lots of other valentines themed posts.
I’m sharing a fun Valentines that’s super simple, but tons of fun.
DIY Gumball ValentinesHere’s how we made it.
Simply removed the bottom of the ornament and draw an outline on the bottom of the cup. With an x-acto or scissors, remove the circle you just outlined.
Add your gumballs, or in my case, I used chocolate balls because not everyone in Made with HAPPY Girl’s class can chew gum yet. 🙂Turn the cup upside down and slip over the hole you just cut out. Put the top of the ornament back on, and flip back over.I then glued a red button and red “gumball” to the top of the ornament.
I also created a FREE little printable that is sweet for the front of your gumball machine by signing up below
Other Valentines Printables that You Might Enjoy
- Our free dragonfly preschool Valentines Printables are great for those that are looking for easy, fun and budget friendly.
- The kids will have all kinds of games and coloring fun with these Happy Valentines Day Coloring Sheets
- Valentines Day Food Pun Bookmarks
- Your Friendship Blows Me Away – Bubble Valentines
- Valentines Cards with Pencils
- Yo-Yo Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
- Tsum Tsum Printable Valentines
- Birdseed Heart Valentines
- Homemade Marshmallow “You melt My Heart” Printable
- Twig Pencil Valentines
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick Valentines
- Rainbow Felt Fortune Cookies with Printable Fortune
- Sweetheart Flower DIY + Printable Tag
DIY GUMBALL MACHINE VALENTINES
PIN IT TO YOUR VALENTINES BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT DIY IDEAS!
As promised, here are some other Valentines inspirations from a few of my friends!
DIY String Art Valentines Card | Artzy Creations
LOVE Letters | Albion Gould
Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy | Chaos & Love
I’ve Got Smooches Valentines | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
DIY Gumball Valentines | Made with HAPPY
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative Valentines themed projects crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes or anything you make!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you about any future link parties! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Valentines link party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=489900 mode=1]