We are excited to be sharing this fun Popsicle Stick DIY making a paper flowers bookmark. They are great kid's crafts with popsicle sticks and paper flowers.
This super easy Popsicle Stick DIY Flower Bookmark is a great craft project for kids. They are great to give as presents or save and use for themselves and their favorite book.
There are lots of different ways to use these beautiful paper flowers and lots of different looks you can create with these DIY paper flower tutorials. Have fun making your own paper flowers with the step-by-step instructions below.
Popsicle stick crafts are some of my favorite kid's DIY Projects. I love them because it gives the kids so many ways to build and create some really fun easy paper projects.
Making Paper Flower Crafts
Flower crafts like this are so much fun for kids of all ages. What I particularly love about this craft is that it can be created year around.
Flower crafts are great for Spring and Summer, but these bookmarks are really fun all year long. Bookmarks make great gifts for your favorite book lover. I don't know any mom that wouldn't love receiving this great homemade gift for mother's day or as a party favors for baby showers, bridal showers, or a birthday. Or any special occasion will make someone smile with this gift for your book-loving friend.
We also love giving out these DIY Paper Flowers for Valentine's Day too.
Don't miss our How to Draw a Flower Tutorial too!
Bookmark crafts are so fun to make. Not only is it because it leads to reading and we all love reading. When you are reading, you can enjoy the beauty of the bookmark you made or the one that was made for you.
Some of our favorite bookmark crafts
- Printable Bookmarks to Color - Space Bookmark
- Printable Valentines Day Puns Bookmarks
- Summer Reading Log Printable Bookmark
Supplies Needed for Popsicle Stick Flower Bookmark
These sweet floral bookmarks can be made with a few simple supplies. (affiliate links)
- Colorful craft paper
- Free Printable Flowers (download below)
- Paint brush
- Craft Glue
How to Make a Flower Bookmark
Creative popsicle sticks crafts are a great way to turn your bookmark into your own creative masterpiece.
Take a clean Popsicle stick
Paint the Popsicle stick in green and allow the paint to dry. For the best result, you can also use a green-dyed popsicle stick from the colorful popsicle sticks.
Print the paper flower printable template and cut the flower shape templates out.
Grab a piece of craft paper or cardstock paper in whatever color scheme you like. We love the look of different colors for the different sizes and layers of the flower.
First, start with the large petals. Glue the smaller petal inside the larger petals. It's good to make sure the two layers do not have the petals lined up. Placing the front petals in the middle of the back petals will allow you to see all the colors when layering.
Take the small flowers shape, and then glue them over the small petal.
Next, glue the yellow circular piece in the middle of your flower.
Then finish it off by adding glue and pressing the flower on the Popsicle stick.
Creating Bookmarks Crafts for Classroom
In the case that you wanted to create these for a classroom of children or as a craft for a party, recommend printing our template out on a number of different colored pieces of paper.
This will allow the children to make their own unique flowers. The different color combinations will make for a fantastically colorful craft.
We hope you enjoyed the bookmark handmade gifts or to keep for yourself. Bookmark gifts are great for kids of all ages.
Some of our favorite Craft Stick Crafts are:
- This modern popsicle stick shelf can be a great way to add some dimension and pops of color to your wall
- Looking for a great Spring Kids' Craft or Kids Camping Craft. Craft stick craft, then we have you covered with this fun popsicle stick bird feeder.
- Looking for a fun way to Chinese New Year Craft to celebrate the Lunar Calendar, this Chinese Dragon Puppet is just the thing.
- Celebrate Summer with this super fun Popsicle Tissue Paper Craft for Kids of all ages.
- Turn those toilet paper rolls into a fun Spring craft masterpiece. This toilet paper stamp craft stick flowers craft is a fun Spring craft for kids!
- Kick up the math skills with this popsicle stick kid's abacus craft.
We highlighted this Flower Craft along with some other fun kid's crafts in our May crafts for kids along with our 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for kids.
Tissue paper flowers, giant paper flowers, easy paper roses, crepe paper flowers, or even real flowers. We have them all in our full list of flower crafts.
Here are some of our popular and fun flower crafts that you won't want to miss.
- Picture Flower Crafts
- Flower Color By Number
- Egg Carton Flower Wreath
- Felt Sunflower
- Sweetheart Flower DIY
- Making Flower Arrangements Like a Pro
Grab Your Free Flower Printable Templates
Enter your email address in the form below and you will be directed to the free paper flower templates pdf file.
*For personal use only
Popsicle Stick DIY - Flower Bookmark
- Colorful craft paper’
- Free Printable Flowers
- Paint brush
- Paper glue
- Take a clean Popsicle stick
- Paint the Popsicle stick in green and allow the paint to dry.
- Use the PDF templates to cut out the petals for the flower.
- First, put the smaller petal inside the larger one, and glue it there.
- Take the smallest petal, and then glue it over the small petal.
- Next, glue the yellow circular piece on the middle of the smallest petal.
- Then finish it off by adding glue and pressing the flower on the Popsicle stick.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Looking for crafts to keep your child busy? Sign up for my 5 Ridiculous HAPPY Activities in under 30 minutes for your kids delivered directly to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!