We are excited to be sharing this fun Popsicle stick DIY making a flower bookmark. They are a great kids crafts with popsicle sticks and paper flowers.
These super easy Popsicle Stick DIY Flower Bookmarks are great craft for kids. They are great to give as presence or save and use for themselves and their favorite book.
Popsicle stick crafts are some of my favorite kids DIY Projects. I love them because it gives the kids so many ways to build and create some really fun craft stick projects.
Some of our favorite Craft Stick Crafts are:
- This modern popsicle stick shelf can be great way to add some dimension and pops of color to your wall
- Looking for a great Spring Kids Craft or Kids Camping Craft. Craft stick craft, then we have you covered with this fun popsicle stick bird feeder.
- Looking for fun way to Chinese New Year Craft to celebrate the Lunar Calendar, this Chinese Dragon Puppet is just the thing.
- Celebrate Summer with this super fun Popsicle Tissue Paper Craft for Kids of all ages.
- Turn those toilet paper rolls into a fun Spring craft masterpiece. These toilet paper stamp craft stick flowers craft is a fun Spring craft for kids!
Making Paper Flower Crafts
Flower crafts like this are so much fun for kids of all ages. What I particularly love about this craft is that it can be created year around.
Flower crafts are great for Spring and Summer, but these bookmarks are really fun all year long. The kids also enjoy giving these as gifts for Mother's
Bookmark crafts are so fun to make. Not only is it because it leads to reading and we all love reading. When you are reading, you can enjoy the beauty of the bookmark you made or one that was made for you. Some of our favorite bookmark crafts
- PRINTABLE BOOKMARKS TO COLOR – SPACE BOOKMARKS
- PRINTABLE VALENTINES DAY PUNS BOOKMARKS
- SUMMER READING LOG PRINTABLE BOOKMARK
Supplies Needed for Popsicle Stick Flower Bookmark
- Colorful craft paper'
- Free Printable Flowers
- Paint brush
- Paper glue
How to Make this DIY Popsicle Stick Bookmark
Creative popsicle sticks crafts are a great way to turn your bookmark into your own creative masterpiece.
Take a clean Popsicle stick
Paint the Popsicle stick in green and allow the paint to dry.
Use the PDF templates to cut out the petals for the flower.
First, put the smaller petal inside the larger one, and glue it there.
Take the smallest petal, and then glue it over the small petal.
Next, glue the yellow circular piece on the middle of the smallest petal.
Then finish it off by adding glue and pressing the flower on the Popsicle stick.
Creating Bookmarks Crafts for Classroom
In the case that you wanted to create these for a classroom of children or as a craft for a party, recommend printing our template out on a number of different colored pieces of paper.
This will allow the children to make their own unique flowers. The different color combinations will make for a fantastically colorful craft.
Grab Your Free Flower Printable
Other Flower Crafts You Might Enjoy
- PICTURE FLOWER KIDS CRAFT + FREE PRINTABLE FLOWER
- EGG CARTON FLOWER WREATH
- SWEETHEART FLOWER DIY + FREE PRINTABLE
- MAKING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS LIKE A PRO
- Take a clean Popsicle stick
- Paint the Popsicle stick in green and allow the paint to dry.
- Use the PDF templates to cut out the petals for the flower.
- First, put the smaller petal inside the larger one, and glue it there.
- Take the smallest petal, and then glue it over the small petal.
- Next, glue the yellow circular piece on the middle of the smallest petal.
- Then finish it off by adding glue and pressing the flower on the Popsicle stick.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!