Celebrating children from all cultures with these Kids Around the World Crafts. This is week four of highlighting crafts from England, Uruguay, and Mexico.
These around the world craft are full of creativity and culture that kids of all ages will love.
We had another fabulous week finished up, we are seeing some great all kids crafts. I do hope you haven’t missed any of our other weeks, but if you have, here they are for your reference:
- (Saudi Arabia, China, India, and Brazil) – Kids Crafts from Around the World – Week 1
- (Ireland, Netherlands, China, Peru and India)- Kids Crafts from Around the World – Week 2
- (Indonesia, New Zealand, Afganistan) – Kids Crafts from Around the World – Week 3
- (Brazil, Native American, Japan, and France) – Kids Crafts From Around the World – Week 5
You can find a complete list of projects on our Kids Crafts from Around the World Post.
We highlighted this Kids Crafts along with some other fun kids craft in our March Crafts for Kids along with our 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for kids.
Week 4 – Crafts
Uruguay – Leather Bookmarks – 5 Little Monsters
How great are these leather bookmarks from Erica of 5 Little Monsters? I know my kids are going to go bonkers of them! So cute!
Mexico – Frida Inspired Floral Crown – See Vanessa Craft
We are loving these fabulous floral crowns from Vanessa from See Vanessa Craft as she shares with her kids her Mexican heritage.
England – Perler Bead Dragon – Schooling a Monkey
Brenda, from Schooling a Monkey, is sharing these fun St. George’s Day Craft – Perler Bead Dragon. What kid doesn’t love perler beads. SO fun!
Yet, another great week. Don’t forget to come back next week as we finish up our series! We’re loving all the fun!
Other Kids Craft Projects You’ll Love
- Funny Face Seedling Starter
- Ladybug Rock Painting How-To
- Popsicle Stick Bird Feeder Craft
- Camping Kids Crafts
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!