Celebrating craft month by sharing around the world crafts for kids. These are fun kids crafts that can be made by kids from all ages.
This weeks Around the World Crafts for kids are some fun projects and art lessons. They range from preschool crafts and toddler crafts to some more advanced art projects and older activities for kids.
Another fabulous week with some fun crafts and food this week as we finish up with week 3 of Kids Crafts from Around the World.
- Kids Crafts From Around the World - Full Post
- (Saudi Arabia, China, India, and Brazil) – Kids Crafts from Around the World – Week 1
- (Ireland, Netherlands, China, Peru and India)- Kids Crafts from Around the World – Week 2
- (Mexico, England, and Uruaguay) – Kids Crafts from Around the World – Week 4
- (Brazil, Native American, Japan, and France) – Kids Crafts From Around the World – Week 5
If you missed week 1 and week 2 head over there and check out some of the easy kids crafts we had submitted from around the world. You can find a complete list of projects on our Kids crafts from Around the world Post. Here is what we have for week 3
Kids Crafts From Around the World
Indonesia – Batik Fan – Maria M Living Ideas
Maria, from Maria M Living Ideas, is sharing a beautiful DIY Batik Fan from Indonesia . Love it!!
New Zealand - Clay Koru Necklace - Albion Gould
My friend the talented Albion, from Albion Gould, is sharing a fabulous fun Clay Koru Necklace from New Zealand!
Afghanistan - Flags and Food - Kids Creative Chaos
Lora, from Kids Creative Chaos, is sharing some great kids fun with making the Afghanistan flags and festive food.
Another great week! Come back next week as we look for more great crafts from Australia, Uruguay, Mexico, Uganda and United Kingdom!
Other Kids Crafts You'll Love
- Unicorn Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Popsicle Stick DIY – Flower Bookmark
- Camping Kids Crafts
- Road Trip Activities
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Looking for crafts to keep your child busy? Sign up for my 5 Ridiculous HAPPY Activities in under 30 minutes for your kids delivered directly to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products on my Amazon storefront here!