These fun spider web pumpkins and boo pumpkins are a simple non-carve pumpkin option for your Halloween decor.
Today we're talking easy Halloween Pumpkin Decoration. We created this "BOO!" pumpkin and spiderweb pumpkin with just a pumpkin and a sharpie. Pretty sure you can't get much easier than that.
The spider web pumpkin is so easy, you can pretty much do it in your sleep. Take the sharpie or black paint and starting at the top of the pumpkin draw down the ribs of the pumpkin. Then draw a circle around the pumpkin to create a web look.
As for the BOO pumpkin, I used a "B" and "O" stencil for the outside and then just got creative in the inside of the letter creating white sections and black sections to give it a little dimension.
Looks great and easy for the kids to do too!
We highlighted this Halloween Craft along with some other fun kids craft in our October Crafts for Kids along with our 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for kids.
Other Halloween Crafts You Might Enjoy
- Animal balloons are always a good idea. We are sharing how to make these sweet balloon spiders that are great as decoration.
- Celebrate Halloween with your kids with these super cute spiders as a Easy Halloween Snack.
- These fun paper spider webs are all kinds of fun. Check out how we made them.
- One of our favorite Halloween crafts for toddlers, these Halloween footprint ghosts are the best.
- Celebrate Halloween with these super cute bat paper puppets. Fun FREE Halloween printable bat body where you can make them into the cutest popsicle stick bat puppet bookmarks.
- Celebrate the Disney Pixar Coco Movie with these Coco Coloring pages.
- Halloween Handprint Spiders are such a fun Halloween craft for preschoolers.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Looking for crafts to keep your child busy? Sign up for my 5 Ridiculous HAPPY Activities in under 30 minutes for your kids delivered directly to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!