You know when they say that children often take after their parents when it comes to certain traits? Well my friends, I think we have a third generation Crafter on our hands. My mom... Crafter! Me... Crafter! MadewithHAPPYGirl (MWHGirl)...Crafter!
My kindergartner is part of one of those school districts that has a two week October Break.
So we have been home all week playing, sleeping in, and having all kinds of fun. I was about to make lunch one day, when she asked if she could use one of the oranges.
I then asked about what she wanted it for and she smiled and said, she had an idea. She walked over, grabbed some paper straws, a scissors and headed to the table. She cut the straws in half, and then started to poke them into the sides. She used another straw to indent the eyes. She then bent all the straws and made the orange into spider.
How cute are these? I freaking love them so much and think they would be super cute in kids lunch this week. They are fun, simple and all kinds of HAPPY.
Other Halloween Crafts You Might Enjoy
Other Halloween Crafts You’ll Enjoy
- Animal balloons are always a good idea. We are sharing how to make these sweet balloon spiders that are great as decoration.
- Celebrate Halloween with your kids with these super cute spiders as a Easy Halloween Snack.
- These fun paper spider webs are all kinds of fun. Check out how we made them.
- One of our favorite Halloween crafts for toddlers, these Halloween footprint ghosts are the best.
- Celebrate Halloween with these super cute bat paper puppets. Fun FREE Halloween printable bat body where you can make them into the cutest popsicle stick bat puppet bookmarks.
- Celebrate the Disney Pixar Coco Movie with these Coco Coloring pages.
- Halloween Handprint Spiders are such a fun Halloween craft for preschoolers.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!