Animal balloons are always a good idea. We are sharing how to make these sweet balloon spiders that are great as decoration.
One of the most fun we had at our Craft-vino event last week (well besides the wine) was making these fun Balloon Spiders. These my friends are so easy and everyone loves them.
- Two standard size black balloons (One will be the head and the other will be the body)
- Four twisty balloons, what us mom clowns call 260s. (These will be the legs)
- Balloon pump – I found one at the dollar store
Blow up your two standard size balloons. One smaller than the other as it will be the head and the bigger balloon will be the body. Once they are blown up, tie the ends together.
Then blow the four twisty balloons leaving about an inch to an inch and a half of it not inflated. (Gives you room to twist and make them into legs.)
Take the first twisty balloon and about 3 inches from the end begin to twist. While holding that in place, go another inch and twist again. You will have two twisted points (A & B).
Bend the balloon together so that twist A is now touching twist B and then twist the two together. This creates a small “joint” looking section to the balloon. Go another 3 inches down and repeat creating another “joint” looking section to the balloon. Squeezing out some of the air in the middle of the balloon, then flip the balloon over and create the same two joints starting at the other end of the balloon. Repeat for all four twisty balloons. Then, by either twisting the balloons around the middle or attaching using a black piece of ribbon, you attach each of the leg balloons to the middle of the already attached standard balloon.
Then you have yourself a fun super inexpensive Halloween decoration that your kids are going to go BONKERS over. Mine have! We heart balloon spiders!
Other Halloween Crafts You’ll Enjoy
- Animal balloons are always a good idea. We are sharing how to make these sweet balloon spiders that are great as decoration.
- Celebrate Halloween with your kids with these super cute spiders as a Easy Halloween Snack.
- These fun paper spider webs are all kinds of fun. Check out how we made them.
- One of our favorite Halloween crafts for toddlers, these Halloween footprint ghosts are the best.
- Celebrate Halloween with these super cute bat paper puppets. Fun FREE Halloween printable bat body where you can make them into the cutest popsicle stick bat puppet bookmarks.
- Celebrate the Disney Pixar Coco Movie with these Coco Coloring pages.
- Halloween Handprint Spiders are such a fun Halloween craft for preschoolers.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!