Grab a piece of card stock and these colorful Happy Summer printable postcards and send someone you love a note through snail mail.
Looking for a simple way to drop a nice greeting or hello to your family and friends? These Happy Summer Printable Postcards are the best way to make that happen.
Since so many people are staying away and not spending time physically together this summer, why not send some simple greetings and happiness to them through the snail mail?
Happy Summer Printable Postcards
We live in a fast-paced, full of electronic world. It can be nice to slow and down during the Summer and take on some old fashion pen to paper.
The good news about this free printable is that you just need some card stock and a printer to really get started.
The Importance of Sending Positive Thoughts and Kindness
The past few months have been so different. Being cooped up at home and not having the same interactions and face to face with our friends and family is starting to have its effects on us.
People are lonely, people are craving that social interaction and people are just missing their family and friends.
And while all those things are 100% true, the other truth is that it still might not be possible to get together with others at this time. This is why mailing postcards can literally be the next best thing.
Kids and adults can easily print out these Happy Summer Printable Postcards and put some thoughts and efforts into writing a friendly and kind message onto the back.
Once that is done, it’s literally as simple as popping them in the mail and sending them out.
You will be amazed at how you can turn around someone’s whole outlook just by letting them know that you are thinking of them.
Messages to write on postcards
If writing is not your thing or the kids do not really know what to write, don’t worry! There is no “wrong” way to fill out a postcard. Just be certain that you are having fun and writing kind and positive words on the back.
Let your friends and family know that they are missed, loved, and thought about daily. It is easy to fill out a postcard and share a special message.
If you have someone that is too young to write on the postcards, a drawing is just as great. It really is the thought and effort that matters when you’re sending them out in the mail.
Print out these free postcards and have fun making someone’s day. Bring a smile to your loved one’s faces when you are not able to be right there with them!
Grab Your Free Printable Postcards
Other Summer Printables You Might Enjoy
- This printable Summer Reading Log Bookmark is certain to create a fun summer where your child reads for hours on end.
- Are you looking for a free Summer printable coloring pages that the kids are going to love? These HAPPY Summer coloring pages are great for all ages.
- Hitting the open road with the kids? Make sure to bring these Toy Story 4 themed, super fun road trip bingo cards.
- This free printable Summer bucket list for kids of all ages is full of all kinds of fun summer activities. Kids will love checking off the fun as they go.
- Do not miss out on these printable 4th of July coloring pages! Not only are they great coloring sheets but they are really HAPPY coloring pages too.
- These fun 4th of July Printables are great printable activities for Independence Day. These patriotic printable with a maze, coloring pages and more.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!