Celebrate the Summer season with your family and friends with this free printable Summer Bingo game boards and calling cards!
This Summer Bingo game is sure to bring some fun in the sun for all the Summer months.
It is always fun to bring in some fun games during those Summer months (June, July, and August) when providing some fun when taking a break from the sun. Some of our other favorite Summ activities include our Summer Printable Postcards, Paper Plate Watermelon Craft, and Summer Popsicle Tissue Paper Craft For Kids
It's always a great idea to have printable games and coloring pages on hand, especially during the summer months. For many across the US, when the weather is hot and sticky, it's important to have lots of activities for the kids lined up inside to cool down and get out of the heat.
We love the idea of printing out bingo games like this Summer bingo and puzzles like summer word search and a nature scavenger hunt.
Supplies For Summer Bingo
This is similar to a regular bingo game in that you’ll need:
- Bingo cards – Download them at the bottom. Remember one per person.
- Calling cards – Included in the download, cut them out and mark as you call each item.
- Bingo chips – I recommend using something small like Flip Flop Gummies, Summer Erasers, Summer Stickers.
- Prizes – I have put together a list of fun Summer Themed prizes, also at the bottom of this post to get you started.
How to Play Summer Bingo
Playing bingo is a fun game all year long. We store our bingo boards with our game boards pull them out each Summer and play them often throughout the season.
Start by downloading your Summer bingo cards. Once you have downloaded it, print the bingo cards out. One for each person.
Cut out bingo cards as well as all the bingo calling cards. Pass out the bingo cards place calling cards into a bowl or hat and mix them up.
Set the rules for each game.
Hand out candies, coins, or small items to mark the item that has been called.
Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Sun Umbrella”, “Sand Bucket”, "Ice Cream", etc.
Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they win!
Few Different Types of Bingo Games You Can Play this Summer
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Five spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill in all spots on your bingo card. Note that we only have 25 calling card items and so every board will get a blackout with all cards.
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
Summer Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for Bingo is always a great idea because everyone likes rewards. And since you are playing this game during Summer there are many fun ideas to include
Some of our favorite Summer game prizes are:
- Summer Stickers
- Tie-Dye Drawstring Bags
- Pool Party Gift Bags
- Flip Flop Note Pads
- Summer Cookies
- Light Up Bracelets
Check out these other Summer Printables!
Download Your Summer Themed Bingo
Download the free bingo cards and calling cards by entering your name and email below. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable entering your info, you can find the Bingo Game For Summer in our shop.
Other Bingo Games You'll Love
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!