Celebrate your favorite unicorn-loving family and friends with our free printable unicorn bingo party game which includes 10 bingo cards and calling cards.
These Unicorn Bingo printables are full of all kinds of Unicorn Magic and fun games kids will love.
Unicorns are one of our family favorites. Suppose you like these fun Unicorn Bingo printables. In that case, you will want to check out our other popular Unicorn Crafts and Printables including our other Popsicle Stick DIY Unicorn Lantern, Unicorn Cupcakes, Unicorn Color By Number, Be A Unicorn Coloring Page, Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bomb, and Free Printable Unicorn Activity Set.
Whether you are having a fun unicorn birthday party or looking to connect your kids over zoom, Unicorn Bingo is always a fun party idea. Bingo is a classic party game. Kids of all ages can enjoy bingo. We love the idea of loading the fun unicorn party games keeping everyone busy throughout the party.
Supplies For Unicorn Bingo
This is similar to a regular bingo game in that you’ll need:
- Bingo cards – Download them from the bottom of the page. Please remember one per person.
- Calling cards – Included in the download below. Print and cut them out. Make a mark as you or the bingo caller call each item.
- Bingo chips – I recommend using something small like Unicorn Erasers, Rainbow Unicorn Chalk, and Unicorn Stampers.
- Prizes – I have put together a list of super fun Unicorn Themed prizes. I have provided a full list of prizes at the bottom of this post to get you started.
Playing bingo is a fun family game that is fun all year long. I love the idea of storing our bingo boards with our game boards and pulling them out throughout the year or on April 9th in celebration of National Unicorn Day!
Start by downloading your Unicorn bingo printable. Once you have downloaded, printed, and cut the Unicorn Bingo cards and calling cards, it's time to get started.
Pass out the cards at random and place calling cards into a hat or large bowl. Set the rules for each game.
Hand out candies, treasures, or many small items to mark the item that has been called.
Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Unicorn inside Pink Donut”, “Rainbow”, "Star" etc.
Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they are the winner!
Alternative Bingo Games
Few Different Types of Bingo Games You Can Play at Your Next Party
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Five spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill in all spots on your bingo card. Note that we only have 25 calling card items and so every board will get a blackout with all cards.
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
Unicorn Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for Bingo is always a great idea because everyone likes rewards. And since you are playing this game during the party there are many fun ideas to include
Some of our favorite Unicorn game prizes are:
- Unicorn Erasers
- Rainbow Unicorn Chalk
- Unicorn Stampers.
- Unicorn Pens
- Candy Unicorn Straws
- Unicorn Candy Bracelets
- Reusable Plastic Unicorn Straws
- Unicorn Headbands
- Unicorn Stickers
- Chocolate Unicorn
Check out these other Unicorn Printables!
Download Your Unicorn Bingo Game
Download the free bingo cards by entering your name and email below.
Other Bingo Games You'll Love
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!